2011 Land Rover Range Rover consumer reviews

$35,700–$78,835 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Range Rover Land Rover
Explore the 2011 Land Rover Range Rover
Shop the 2011 Land Rover Range Rover

The safest and most reliable car I?ve ever owned

This is the fifth Range Rover that I have owned over 15 year period of time and it?s truly the safest car and most reliable one I have ever had .

All around greatness

This car has been a great additions to my garage. The style is slightly understated but still feels very sophisticated. I bought a supercharged that retailed new for about $100K and paid a small fraction today. There are a few features that show its age but the technology can still stand up to modern mainstream cars. If you are scared about reliability this is probably not the car for you but if you are or have a competent mechanic or purchase a used car warranty you?ll enjoy it every day.

4.4

Awesome Vehicle

Great styling, smooth ride, awesome amenities! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone whose in the market for an SUV.

Best SUV on the Market

Excellent in every respect - Solid Construction, Outstanding Comfort and Ride, Very Powerful The gas mileage is only drawback

I love this Range

I traded my x5 which I loved dearly for this Range Rover OMG Thomas Thornton my salesman was Awesome he had the faith. It has more room and space! Just what the doctor ordered.

Love it's height

This is my favorite vehicle to of all the vehicles I have ever owned, love the off road features and the riding comfort ability.

4.1

Very luxurious truck with performance power.

Impressive features and eye catching styling. It has a unique look that never gets old. Arguably the best luxury vehicle available.

Great SUV

This is the second Range Rover I have owned. This vehicle is great. Comfortable and easy to drive. I'm 6'4" and my wife is 5'4" and both of us are comfortable driving the Range Rover. Easy to see out of. Fuel mileage is about 18 at highway speeds. Engine has a lot of power.

Great vehicle

This is my 2nd Land Rover and it has not disappointed. Very comfortable and the engine is a beast. Great automobile.

Best car ever

So, I have always wanted one of these, but could not afford it. Until now! I have the 2011 4.4 TD, had it 2 weeks, and can't get out of it, I have just done a 700 mile business trip, and loved every second of it. Fuel is ok, just averaged 33 MPG on this trip, which is fantastic for the size of the RR. The interior, exterior is amazing, the sat nag is also fantastic. If you are thinking of buying one, just do it, I promise you will love it.