2011 Land Rover Range Rover consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Range Rover Land Rover
Explore the 2011 Land Rover Range Rover
Shop the 2011 Land Rover Range Rover

Range Rover is Great

We have had the range rover for about a month now and aboslutely love it. It is so cool looking from both the outside and inside. Plenty of space in both the front seats and the back seats. We have 2 carseats in the back 1 of them rear-facing and they both fit well! There is really so much to love about this vehicle, it is obviously expensive, but if you can swing it, you won't regret it.

Favorite Car

This is by far the best SUV I have ever owned. I have never had an issue with it, and I constantly am getting looks of envy from complete strangers! It's a great piece of machinery!

Great Vehicle

I have been driving SUV's for over 14 years and find that the Range Rover I purchased last year has been the best vehicle I have every owned. Oil changes is all I have seen the dealer for for the last 17 months.

Best of the Class

I have owned several SUV models from multiple manufacturers and the Range Rover is by far the best of all that I have driven. I am on my second Range Rover and I can say the 2011 edition far exceeds the previous year models. I purchased the high-end 2011 Autobiography and have not been disappointed. I live in Colorado where a SUV is a necessity not a luxury and this is the best car for the type of weather we experience in this state along with the power to tow boats and trailers into the mountains without feeling there is any pull on the vehicle. Best SUV you can buy, nothing is even close!

2.0

Get a Real 4x4 Not a Badge

By far one of the worst vehicles on American roads. I have had countless issues with the Range Rover including engine oil leaks and a malfunctioning 4x4 actuator. No wonder they sold Land Rover to TATA motors of India. Have fun driving your overpriced Indian Land Rover.

Ultimate 4X4

A truly excellent vehicle, beautifully finished inside & out. Performance & handling of the Supercharged model is similar to smaller and more nimble vehicles. Do not believe all the out of date info. re. bad brakes and reliability issues.