2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Comfortable and Stylish

by from New Jersey on August 11, 2013

My husband and I bought a Range Rover Sport to be my commuter car and our weekend/family hauler. It is a very comfortable car to sit in. The driving position is nice and high up, which is especially great for a shorter driver like myself. Seats are supportive, too, which is nice for longer drives. Rearward visibility isn't the greatest and the rear seats are a bit snug with our two children's car seats inside. The car is smooth and quiet while on the road and the rear seat entertainment is a great bonus. I love the exterior styling. Gas guzzling is an issue, however, as our Range Rover Sport Supercharged gets around 14 mpg on average. If you can overlook the tight rear seats, limited visibility, and relatively poor fuel mileage, then the Range Rover Sport is a very rewarding car to own. It's the most fun I've ever had in an SUV and it's by far the most comfortable car I've ever owned. The V8 engine is plenty powerful, as well. It seems reliability is a concern among Land Rovers but I've not had one issue in nearly 6 months of ownership (fingers crossed). I'd recommend this SUV to anyone looking for a smooth, powerful, and comfortable luxury SUV.

My Green Range Rover Sport

by from on February 25, 2017

This is the best car ever purchased. You may hear things about Land Rover though, for example, many car buyers have heard from friends or just on website reviews that Land Rover vehicles are not well made. In 2000 the problems began. The big Range Rover was re-disighned in 2003 and Ford bought the car company from BMW. The big Range Rover had air suspension... fancy right. The air suspension would always break down and their were a lot more technical problems. Year 2005 The LR3 was born. Buy the LR3, not until year 2006, the 2005 year is more questionable. Year 2006 Range Rover Sport was born!! Ever since the 2006 Range Rover sport was created it hasn't had any problems. Really the only Land Rover vehicle that really has had a big impact on the company is the big Range Rover. When you pick out a car get any Range Rover or Land Rover besides the LR2 and the big Range Rover. The LR3 and the Range Rover sport are great. Any way though my Sport has been running perfectly and it just went over 25,000 miles. I love the car and is very useful.

Luxory, Style, and Comfort

by from Downers Grove on September 3, 2013

All I can say is wow! I just purchased the 2013 Range Rover Sport about a week ago brand new. The ride is smooth and very quiet. The vehicle feels extremely solid and handles very well. The interior is amazing. Land Rover has gone above and beyond. I purchased a fully loaded HSE luxury model and could not be more happy. I would highly recommend buying one. I test drove a 2014 and was not a fan of how it looked. If your looking for a sport find a 2013

Have not been disappointed

by from Spicewood, Texas on May 3, 2017

Very nice styling, great handling and very comfortable to drive. Controls are logical and easy to use.

GREAT DEALER!

by from Boston MA on March 25, 2014

I've purchased 4 Land Rover's from Land Rover of Norwood. I'm always treated like a VIP for sales or service. I see alot of the same faces each time I come in. They are one of the best in the country!

car owner

by from mokena on January 1, 2013

Very bad electronics,many visits in service department. Navigation blocked many time. Scren is black. I close and open the car after 5 finuts and is ok.

go range rover

by from midwest mo on September 10, 2012

Row row row ur rover gently in range.blu will tell u that range rover we the best...should be in commercial. range rover is so everything in luxury country city and all intransportation,..if i dont win the range rover can i star in the commercial and at least drive the range in your commerial.thats how good the range is

Last year of a rugger Range Rover

by from minneapolis, MN on September 17, 2017

This car looks the part. Luxury meets Rugged. Fast as heck. Beautiful. It could have used an upgrade with the technology- possibly made a plug and mirror screen for cell phones. The Cruise control should have automatic warning for slower vehicles in front. Otherwise. Love the vehicle

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!

by from Clinton, MA on September 6, 2017

This car is sturdy, safe and met all my needs! I will not need to purchase another vehicle for many years. Only down fall it's a V-8 and the gas mileage is tough on the pocketbook. Other wise no other complains what so ever! I don't think I'll every own another type of vehicle but this one. Range Rover is the way to go!

land rover

by from FEDERAL WAY WA on August 31, 2017

nice suv bit expensive but fun to drive when under the hood 510hp and going ti off road with this car is lots off fun never get stuck