Average based on 5 reviews

Comfortable and Stylish

by from New Jersey on August 11, 2013

My husband and I bought a Range Rover Sport to be my commuter car and our weekend/family hauler. It is a very comfortable car to sit in. The driving position is nice and high up, which is especially great for a shorter driver like myself. Seats are supportive, too, which is nice for longer drives. Rearward visibility isn't the greatest and the rear seats are a bit snug with our two children's car seats inside. The car is smooth and quiet while on the road and the rear seat entertainment is a great bonus. I love the exterior styling. Gas guzzling is an issue, however, as our Range Rover Sport Supercharged gets around 14 mpg on average. If you can overlook the tight rear seats, limited visibility, and relatively poor fuel mileage, then the Range Rover Sport is a very rewarding car to own. It's the most fun I've ever had in an SUV and it's by far the most comfortable car I've ever owned. The V8 engine is plenty powerful, as well. It seems reliability is a concern among Land Rovers but I've not had one issue in nearly 6 months of ownership (fingers crossed). I'd recommend this SUV to anyone looking for a smooth, powerful, and comfortable luxury SUV.

Luxory, Style, and Comfort

by from Downers Grove on September 3, 2013

All I can say is wow! I just purchased the 2013 Range Rover Sport about a week ago brand new. The ride is smooth and very quiet. The vehicle feels extremely solid and handles very well. The interior is amazing. Land Rover has gone above and beyond. I purchased a fully loaded HSE luxury model and could not be more happy. I would highly recommend buying one. I test drove a 2014 and was not a fan of how it looked. If your looking for a sport find a 2013

GREAT DEALER!

by from Boston MA on March 25, 2014

I've purchased 4 Land Rover's from Land Rover of Norwood. I'm always treated like a VIP for sales or service. I see alot of the same faces each time I come in. They are one of the best in the country!

car owner

by from mokena on January 1, 2013

Very bad electronics,many visits in service department. Navigation blocked many time. Scren is black. I close and open the car after 5 finuts and is ok.

go range rover

by from midwest mo on September 10, 2012

Row row row ur rover gently in range.blu will tell u that range rover we the best...should be in commercial. range rover is so everything in luxury country city and all intransportation,..if i dont win the range rover can i star in the commercial and at least drive the range in your commerial.thats how good the range is