2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Range Rover Sport Land Rover
Explore the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Shop the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
4.4

POWERFUL and More reliable then expected

This car is great and the fact I have it under factory warranty means it?s even better. It is quite powerful and the handing is amazing, not to mention rear heated seats!

Love my Range Rover Sport

At 55k current miles on my 2013 MY RR Sport GT it?s a great truck. No issues. I had a 2006 RR Sport that I put over 140k miles on and it was also great. Never left me stranded. No major issues. Minor stuff that was done under warranty by Land Rover. The 06 did need an air suspension compressor and new hight sensors at just over 100k miles. No electrical issues or mechanical. I will be buying my 3rd Range Rover Sport sometime next year.

Nicest car I have owned

The do it all vehicle. Offering performance, style and off road/winter performance. I have done it all in this vehicle; Used to chauffeur newly weds, Hauled trailer of motorcycles to the west, done light off roading, driven the winter snow. All with ease, comfort and with GPS and a premium sound system, in style.

Super Clean Range Rover

Very super clean late model low miles,...Perfect, just what I was looking for,...Enjoyed the service from A Star Motors in Albuquerque and their soft cell approach. Great organization,...they only lack a RED Carpet for the customers.

Beautiful Car

Beautiful car and fun to drive. High end interior finishes and comfortable seating. Technology isn't the best and the navigation can be a little confusing. The ride is smooth and very quiet on the highway.

make driving a sport

An extremely well engineered machine. I've used it from off road to racing in through traffic on the freeways. Most other vehicles would be scrap doing that.

Too soon to say how reliable.

Car exceeded my expectations. A real pleasure to drive. Excellent all around visibility. Much more powerful than I was expecting and I am used to a Jaguar XJR.

3.7

Nice Car

I wanted to buy this vehicle but the cost was just to much vs other Luxury SUV's. Plus after doing research it came to my attention that Range Rover has reliability issues.

Last year of a rugger Range Rover

This car looks the part. Luxury meets Rugged. Fast as heck. Beautiful. It could have used an upgrade with the technology- possibly made a plug and mirror screen for cell phones. The Cruise control should have automatic warning for slower vehicles in front. Otherwise. Love the vehicle

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!

This car is sturdy, safe and met all my needs! I will not need to purchase another vehicle for many years. Only down fall it's a V-8 and the gas mileage is tough on the pocketbook. Other wise no other complains what so ever! I don't think I'll every own another type of vehicle but this one. Range Rover is the way to go!