2006 Lexus RX 330 consumer reviews

side view of 2006 RX 330 Lexus
Explore the 2006 Lexus RX 330
Shop the 2006 Lexus RX 330

BEST LUXURY SUV

I test drove many suvs. Then I test drove the RX330. It is the most comfortable suv I have been in. Pure luxury all the way. When taking it on several long trips the actual drive seemed shorter it was so comfortable. The seats are like no other. It is extremely sharp looking that I get compliments all the time.

3.6

mildley disappointed

my biggest objection is the noise of my vehicle. I don't know if it is the tires, or the exhaust that I hear, but it is NOT a quiet ride. Also, I wish the arm rest for the driver was more comfortable. It seems too small. I am very pleased with the handling. Got caught in a snowstorm but felt confident in the snow-mode.

1.0

not recommended

The car did not even start, the lights on the front was broken as well as dent to the side of the vehicle...none of this was ever mentioned nor was this a factor to lower the price of the car...salesman with poor manners as well

Much better than the competition

I tested a mercedes benz Ml350, BMW X5, and an FX35, but the Lexus was my favorite. The navigation is easy to use, and the controls are ten times easier to use that Bimmers iDrive. This car was a much better buy than all the cars I tested. It performs well in the snow, and the styling is smooth and beautiful. I average 21 mpg in the city, but i get 29-31 on the highway! Compare that to the Infiniti, Bmw, and benz, Which all get around 16, and that is on premium fuel. The lexus is clearly the best choice, and I recomend it to anyone looking for a good midsize luxury suv.

3.0

value for money

it's quite expensive. Maybe, I think, rather than Infiniti FX35 after adjusting its equipment and values.