2006 Lexus RX 330 consumer reviews

side view of 2006 RX 330 Lexus
Explore the 2006 Lexus RX 330
Shop the 2006 Lexus RX 330

Great car

Very roomy for a small SUV. Numerous feature and high quality interior. High end luxury at an affordable price.

A Pleasure to Drive!

This SUV drives like a car and gets excellent gas mileage. The duel air conditioning controls make sure that the passenger as well as the driver travel in comfort.

New ride

So far I love it. It's still new to me. Just got it 3 days ago. So if you're looking for style, comfort, and a good price shop around for this model.

Extremely Dependable, Never a Problem

Would Recommend this vehicle to any person that appreciates Reliability and peace of mind. I have replace my 2006 Lexus RX330 with a RX350, and i'am just as happy when i purchased my RX330

Best SUV, just look at how many are still on road

My RX330 is now 11 years old, I bought it with 40k miles in 2008 and now has 132k miles on it. The interior still looks new; I've had BMWs and Mercedes that have not held up as well mechanically or cosmetically. VERY quiet ride. Because it is basically a Toyota, lots of places can work on it (cheaper to maintain).

4.3

Luxury and lots of cargo space

I've owned two Lexus RX over the last few years, and they're an excellent SUV. I can fit my bicycle in the cargo space (with the back seats down) - there's lots of headroom, lots of power, and luxury touches everywhere, excellent leather on the seats, map and cargo bins in convenient spots. It does use premium fuel, but it gets pretty good mileage (mine is at 20-25 mpg) - It's very quiet, has a good sound system. If you want to get an SUV but still want luxury, this is a good choice.

Most stylist car I've ever had

I can't believe I have the car of my dreams. It has everything I wanted including a sunroof, at a price I could afford.

Good pick

Afther looking at benz's GLK, The best performer,comfort. The Lexus rx 330 meet all my needs better gas performance, Interior workmanship sold me. Other brands looked cheap.0k i like wood (Happy)

Better than any mid size luxury SUV crossovers!

I tried to pic the safest and the relaible SUV for my wife and rx330 was the final choice. only the exterior bold rear look and delay of the transmission are the cons. other than that this suv is right on the money...

Most Comfortable Ride I've Owned

There is not another car or suv I have seen or test driven that I like better than my RX330. So very comfortable, reliable and stylish. Smooth ride. Makes driving a pleasure. MPG average 21/city, 24-27/hwy.