2008 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$37,400–$38,800 MSRP range
side view of 2008 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2008 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2008 Lexus RX 350

Best car I have used in my entire life

This car is the best.it has really helped me save a lot of cash.. And its accident free..I never regretted using this car..the tires are so strong and reliable

4.1

I enjoy driving a Lexus

I had purchase my first Lexus four years ago and really enjoyed the comfort and security the vehicle afforded me. After totalling the Lexus, I knew I could only replace it with a Lexus.

4.1

Very reliable and feeling fancy ended.

I drove 2008 Lexus RX 350, so it's 11 years old now. I like it so much, the only thing is that the dash board had several cracks everywhere due to sun exposure when you park the car outside. I wonder if Lexus intended to put a cheap dash board, and hoping that every buyer has a car garage? Other than the dash board cracks, the car condition is great❣️

Excellent quality vehicle. Lexus lasts a very long

Example: Lexus vehicles have a smooth and quiet drive. Excellent quality and long lasting. Quiet engine. Blocks out the outside noise. Well built. Quality engineering.

Great car

Volvo’s forever- poured tons of $$ into s60’s and wagons . My used Lexus RC350 160kmiles/ no issues. Im done with volvos. Ill buy gmc or lexus.

4.4

Drives rough for a Lexus

I love the RX but went from an 2004 to an ‘08 and there’s definitely a difference in the feel of the drive. Tires make a difference.

Love the Lexus RX

I was in a bad car accident with my RX300. I came through unscathed. I decided to get another RX Lexus. I am now the proud owner of a used RX 350 Lexus 2008. It looks like brand new and runs like a dream. Love the upgrades. Rear vision camera, retractable steering wheel when you get out, seat heat. Everything you need and the bamboo color is beautiful.

Great Family Car

Perfect for a family trips. Luxurious, reliable , and stunning. I fell in love with this vehicle the moment I saw it on the lot.

Great Reliable car

Excellent luxury. No maintenance. All you need to do is change the oil. Drives well. Spacious interior. No issues whatsoever. Seems brand new despite being 11 years old

Beautiful and Luxurious

The nicest car I have ever owned. Drives like a dream, good gas mileage, very reliable and comfy! My family has owned Lexus vehicles for decades.