2008 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2008 Lexus RX 350
3.2

65 Rodney st

I love this car because it is a strong and strong car and an old company because it is beautiful and I love to drive with it but I love the old model thank you

Best car ever owned.

Very safe to drive. Most options available. More than enough leg room. Very comfortable seats both front and rear. Large sfide mirrors gives best view. The list goes pn and on......

Most Reliable Car I've Own

This car met my needs. Plenty of leg room. I'm 5 10". Seats are comfortable. Great pick up speed. It's a luxury Toyota. Compared to other vehicles that I test drive. I choose this car. It's very reliable and require lest maintenance. Great car. You won't be disappointed.

Most beautiful, best driving car I have ever owned

Interior is beautiful with intuitive controls. It is comfortable and drives like a dream. The car drives like a brand new vehicle, even with over 120k miles on it. I highly recommend a Lexus 350.

4.0

Lexus drive so value by julscranberry

This car met all my needs for it....the reverse back camera is marvelous ....its so much fun with....I always feel good inside it

Ready to drive 24/7/365

After BMW i bought Lexus and I forgot name of my mechanic. This car just drives anytime when needed.

Best bang for the buck!

We were looking to get out of the "mini van scene", and were shopping around for a used SUV. Was looking at Ford and Chevy pretty hard. Came across a Lexus RX350, and test drove it. Even though it was seven years old, it rode better, was quieter, more comfortable, and had more power than the almost new (off lease) offerings of the other brands. We shopped around to find a used Lexus with the options that we wanted, bought it, and couldn't be more happy.

I would love to own most of my family has one

It fits all my needs I looked around alot and still looking love your sight it's very helpful thank you

I LOVE my RX!!!

I have a 2008 Lexus RX350 that I have owned for about a year and a half now. It has been an amazing car, it's so luxurious and dependable. It has a great ride, handles great, and it's just a comfort to drive.

outstanding suv

the most dependable vehicle i ever owned in 60 years. i put 100,000 miles on it and only replaced tires, and brakes, oil changes.