1994 Lincoln Mark Viii

Ooooooohhhhhh

by from Midwest on June 9, 2016

This is a GROWN MAN'S vehicle.... hands down! I've owned mine for two years, pulling out to do GROW UP things...golf course, weekend driving, summer fun, early fall dinner dates, etc. It has omph, but why bother flooring it? It's for cruising, styling being imoressive...IT'S A LINCOLN!!! Treat as such, beieve me it still turns heads young and especially old, experienced...that let's you know you have a SOON TO BE CLASSIC.Only MB still makes a large luxury coupe that has the performance , smoothness and room for rear passengers...IF YOU CAN AFFORD ONE, you see a Mark 8 in good condition GRAB IT!!! Nevermind a 6 series, that's performance...this is a best bet for a used luxury coupe...IT'S BIG MAN FRIENDLY TOO!!!

My first car

by from New York on February 19, 2008

I have had this car for about two weeks now. I picked it up cheap with 94k miles on it. I have nothing really to complain about. It handles well even in rain and it has been a comfortable ride thus far. If you are looking for an inexpensive, fast, comfortable car then I recommend this vehicle hands down.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1994 lincoln mark_viii

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.