2006 Mazda Mazda6 consumer reviews

$19,110 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 Mazda6 Mazda
Explore the 2006 Mazda Mazda6

Powerful and dependable highway warrior!

I love the V6 power and the muscular styling of this 4-door sedan. Dependable on the highway and quick-footed in the city. A moonroof lets you enjoy sunny days, too!

First Car I've owned... LOVE IT

This car met all of my needs. Very nice interior and exterior for being a used car and the price was good too! Would highly recommend this site. They are very friendly and will answer anything your need to know about the car and get back to you as soon as possible.

Great Used Car Purchase

Was thoroughly elated to make this purchase. Great quality vehicle that has proven difficult to find a like comparison! Incredible value for the price.

Best ever

I have owned my Mazda 6 for 4 years it had 133k on it & now is up around 190k never given me any drama I have it serviced on time & it performs excellent I run top grade fuel & can honestly say if any one is looking for a second hand car dont go past the Mazda

Reliable, Sporty car

Great car with excellent pickup. Has been pretty durable over 145K miles. Couple engine defects that were caught and mostly covered by recall, but other then then, so sturdy!

4.0

Reliable and Fun to drive

I have the 6 speed with the 6 cylinder engine. It's fun to drive with a bit of pep when accelerating. Mine currently has 185,000 miles on it, and I have only needed minor repairs - the engine, transmission, and power train are all great still.

3.9

sporty 4 dr hatch

Had the hatchback, decent power but turbocharged it with Mazdaspeed and ford fusion parts. Handled like a dream with aftermarket full shocks and springs. looking to buy another one.....

3.1

I love how the car moves

Maneuverability was awesome. Rear main seal blew 2xs. Rusts underneath easily. More repairs than I like. Had DOHC, which was great.

Most reliable sporty car brand

Awd, turbo mazdaspeed6 is a super fun, sporty yet practical vehicle. Lots of options and plenty of room inside and out.

Absolutely satisfied with this purchase .

What a score ,sporty fun to drive and looks very cool! Was purchased for my sons first car.When it came to find a vehicle the whole process only took 6 days from researching to purchase.Again very satisfied.