2010 Mazda Mazda6 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Mazda6 Mazda
Explore the 2010 Mazda Mazda6
Shop the 2010 Mazda Mazda6

So far so good!

I just purchased this vehicle from a used car dealership with 60k miles on it. It runs perfect! The interior is very sleek! It has zebra print seats. The only thing I dislike is you can’t look over your shoulder when you shift lanes. The headrest is in the way.

Least problems vehicle i owned

Its great. Not too fancy, but is a great vehicle. This would be great for a college student or a grandma. So basically like anyone.

1.4

nissan altima

car frame is rusted in 7 years. drive hazard. need $3000 to fix it.i will never buy mazda-6 and any other mazda model. besides that head light bulb i have changed in last 7 years 8 times. also you need mechanic to change bulb which cost $40.00 min for parts and labor

Sporty yet reliable car

Purchased the 2010 Mazda 6 3.7 V6 version and love driving it. Coming from a manual BMW, i enjoy driving the 6 as much. It is a rarer version and not seen as much on the road which makes it cooler to own. Has great acceleration with the V6 model which was a factor I was looking for in buying the car. Overall the car looks and drives great and I see myself owning it for the remaining life of it.

Best performance in its class!!!

This car is quick, comfortable, and handles like a dream. Perfect for the weekends or for carrying people. I've driven all of the cars in the class, however this one puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! With proper tires and a manual, this car will get to 60 in the low 7 seconds and cruise at 120 mph without even a shudder.

4.3

Hands down the absolute best performing most rel.

It?s the best vehicle I?ve ever owned. I bought it used w 19 k miles and was 2 years old and in my 6 years and over 100k more miles put on it the only money put into it was you standard maintenance oil changes brakes and tires. And it?s still purring like a kitten and running like a lion. Absolutely recommend owning one of these.

Best car for the $

This car is extremely reliable!! Literally in my 6 years of ownership, I have only changed wear items... Headlight bulbs, wipers tires, and brakes. Best bang for the buck and a definite 5-star rating in every category when taking price into consideration. I had an Accord prior to this car and I much prefer the performance, style and comfort of the Mazda 6. The backseat is huge! I fit two car seats with ease. I am nearly 6 foot and I can sit comfortably with the car seat installed (not the same can be said for our SUV!)

Most reliable car I have ever owned!!

This car is so fun to drive especially since I have a 6 speeed manual transmission and it?s very comfy and smooth I would get another one after the one I currently owned

Very nice

I never owned a Mazda but I am very pleased with my purchase. The car is beautiful the features are nice and it performs very well. I am excited to own it.

4.4

Reliable and Dependable so far

The vehicle so far is dependable and reliable. I received the best customer service experience ever. I wasn't judged on my credit issues and that really made me feel welcome. I would recommend this kind of service to anyone and everyone who's in the market for purchasing a vehicle.