2010 Mazda Mazda6 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Mazda6 Mazda
Explore the 2010 Mazda Mazda6
Shop the 2010 Mazda Mazda6

Very nice car!

I never been on cars.com before and was looking for a specific type of vehicle. I found 3 and the one I was interested in is the one I bought. The site explained everything I needed to know about the car and were it was. In less than 5 days it was in my driveway from the dealership. Nice and easy payment plan, and was in the price range that was suitable for me and my wife. Low miles and the drive train was still under warranty! Thanks again! It was worth the time to check out cars.com!

awesome

after months of research I finally settled on the Mazda 6 , I couldn't be happier.. great mileage, style and performance.. I was on my way to purchase the ford fusion or the Malibu, but thanks to cars.com and one final search.. I tried the Mazda 6, hands down best car in the med-size class...

No complaints in approaching two years .

The car handles well and looks great . I bought the 4 cylinder with navigation and technology package. The competition was roughly $6 ,000 more for the same features . It will be 2 years in DEC,2012 and so far no problems at all and get the 30 mpg. The only time I ever regret not having a 6 cylinder is entering the interstate and some moron won't move over . There have been a few times when the extra power would have been nice . The best car i have ever owned !!

Really fun to drive

This is my second Mazda. I had a Mazda Millenia before. The car is very sporty and powerful. I bought 2010 GT V6. So it is loaded with features. Everything is great about the car. The only complaint I have is the leather seats are a bit too firm.

love it

bought my mazda6 2010 about 2 months ago. so far i love the car. gas mileage could be a little better, but the good power from the 4 cylinder is worth the loss. the car runs good, rides good and is very comfortable. lots of interior room, and the car is very sharp inside and oput. no problems so far. the car is fun to drive.

Love this car!!!

This is our 2nd Mazda 6. We love it. It handles well. The color is perfect. We get compliments on a daily basis. Can't go wrong here!!

First New Car I've Owned.

I can't complain. I've had the 2010 Mazda 6 Touring+ for 15 months (about 20,000) and it is living up to its billing. The car has good power and seems to handle curves very well. The cabin space is on par for most mid-size sedans. I just like the performance. You can't get enough of it. The V6, 272 HP engine seems to respond to the pedal quite well. The Blind Spot Monitor system is a nice plus. As is the Bluetooth capabilities and AUX jack. I have no regrets buy this car as my first, new ride. If you want a car to look as good as it drives WITHOUT breaking the bank, this is the car for you. You will understand the 'ZOOM ZOOM' slogan that Mazda lives by.

4.4

2010 Mazda 6 Grand Touring

I have owned my 2010 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with technology package for nearly 1 year. It replaced my 2008 Speed3 (I was told I needed a more grown up car... I am well over 40). Prior to my Mazda experience I drove mainly Audis. This car has grown on me. Dollar for dollar it is the best car I have owned. Decked out with all the upgrades including Nav, rear spoiler and sunroof wind deflector it still cost $15K less than the entry level Audi & BMW models. Performance isn't quite Audi or even Speed3 like, but the V6 has good power and I've gotten used to the corner sway. Comfort level is much better than the Speed3 and very Audi like, not as cushy as most Japanese cars, but firmer with more road feel like German vehicles. The car seems huge, with plenty of interior space and a massive truck... but drives more like a smaller car. I have not had any reliability issues to date. Overall I give this car an A for performance, comfort and reliability. I do have a few nit picky issues. The adjustable driver seat controls are too far towards the back of the seat - hard to adjust and the seat belt will catch them and move your seat position unwittingly. The black zebra design interior trim is not attractive... but luckily it is hardly noticeable, especially with the cup holder cover up. The rear seat center console does not sit flat against the seat. The voice activated system is hard to use. The car is not as tight in corners as I prefer. The gas mileage is subpar. Still, I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a fun, good looking & well performing vehicle that costs thousands less than the entry level German and Japanese luxury alternatives.

3.4

All is fine except the ride

this car has it all except that the ride is a bit bouncy and a bit too "live". I can feel just about all road imperfections. Though not jarring, it can get tiresome after more than a few miles. It's too bad because the car is an excellent value other than this. It is not super powerful with the four cyliner but not too bad.

Very happy with that car

I've considered Mazda6, Honda Accord and Toyota Camry LE - as the result of a looong price/value research. After driving all of them I've narrowed my selection to Mazda and Honda (because I didn't like Camry interior) and then Mazda won. And so far so great. The car is new, so I can't say how reliable it is in a long run. But I love the experience of driving it. And I'm still very happy with what I have.