Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2017 Mazda Mazda6
Shop the 2017 Mazda Mazda6

Love This Car!

This car was more than we were looking for but was still in my price range. We love the styling, the ride, and the cabin room. The engine is great and the ride is quiet. I bought this car for my wife, but it's so fun to drive, I will have to work at leaving with her.

Admire the car.

This car handles like a very expensive sports car. And for having a 4 cylinder engine, the acceleration and power is at high performance. The comfort is among the top of its class and not far behind the top in the multimedia area as well.

Very dependable

Drove Buicks for 25 years but they quit making sedans. Have a Miata with 131k trouble free miles and the Mazda 6 seemed to fit our needs. The ride is pretty stiff but it handles very well. Mileage is excellent and it has not had a problem in 31k miles

LOVE MY MAZDA 6!

I love this car my Mazda 6 (my 3rd one!)! It's beautiful, soooo comfortable and drives like a dream! I couldn't be happier with it!

4.0

My 2nd Mazda 6

The vehicle is comfortable and handles great. One thing that I really like is how quiet it is and how tight it feels. The looks for being a 4 door sedan are sporty and have nice clean lines to it. Inside the seats are a lot more comfortable than the 2012 I had and I like where the radio and all interior controls are. I strongly feel with the Mazda 6 you get the most for your money compared to other vehicles in its class.

Reliable. Such a fun, sleek car for the price!!

It’s nicknamed the Mazda-rati for a reason. Such a fun car to drive. Has sport mode, so the get up and go of the vehicle GOES. I love the smart features of the car! Road trips are so fun and easy with cruise control options and the mpg is Bonus!

The most nicest & reliable car I’ve ever had.

The car is nice and reliable. It’s very good on gas, it drives smoothly. It has a nice interior, nice color, and I love it

3.0

Nothing but repairs

This car has been a disaster. I have a 2017 Madza 6 and I have already replaced the water pump the first year, the blue tooth keeps going out, I have had numerous issues with the back up camera. I now have no AC. Even small things such as the windshield wiper blades not working and the door to the fuse box falling off and falling under the gas a break pedals while I'm driving. I am so displeased with this vehicle.

Surprising MPG!

I’ve owned this car for about a year now and have approximately 10,000 miles on it. Recently took a 50 mile freeway trip with it and put cruise control on set at 65MPH , and got an amazing 41.2 MPG! I don’t usually drive that slow on the freeway but wanted to see what I could coax out of it. It also seems it’s getting better fuel mileage recently! It’s a very comfortable driving car with great steering precision. Virtually no body roll in curves. Seats are comfortable with good adjustments. At highway speeds very little wind noise. Only two minor complaints. 1. Had some difficulty getting in and out of drivers seat, but made seat adjustments and now it’s better. 2. The 19 inch Nitrogen filled tires create more road noise than I would prefer.

3.0

Not Impressed

This car is just okay, but there are a lot of things needed in order to make it better. Pros: Phenomenal gas mileage. With local driving, I can go 2 weeks without having to fill up. Packed with useful features like blind spot monitoring, navigation, back up camera, rain sensing windshield wipers. Cons: It is entirely TOO LOUD. The road noise is overbearing and makes this car useless for road trips unless the road is freshly paved (good luck finding that in America). Turning up the music barely cuts the noise. The stock speaker isn't good at all. It's smaller on the inside as compared with other vehicles in the same class. With my kid in a car seat, I have to move the front seat every time he gets in. It is hard to unlock the car. You have to hit the button on the door or on your keys way too many times just to unlock the door. It is extremely frustrating. I will say, at least they're not overcharging for this car, but I'm 1 month into my purchase and already looking for a replacement car.