2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 GLA 250 Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250
Shop the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250

New to Mercedes Family

I have driven only American cars since 2006, they normally come with lots of bells and whistles, so it was funny to see an ash tray and CD player in the vehicle. I like the way the car handles. It is smooth to drive and comfortable. Not too big and not too small.

Very reliable and sexy sporty car

Very Peppy with the Turbo and whips up the mountains in Colorado with ease...Very good gas mileage...sleek and sporty tip car with very well laid out dashboard.

1.0

lemon-salesman said you wil research 1st next time

...repeatedly took to dealership for problems only to be told that was normal for that car, after all it was made by Nissan and "you will do your research next time" No repair or fix was offered after being taken for way too much for this car. I was a Mercedes only person till now.

Most reliable

This car is super nice, smooth and drives so well. Reliable, sleek and great performance. Love driving the car. Thank God for this new car.

Maintenance Repairs?

I really like this vehicle honestly, I went to the dealer and the 2015 GLA was very smooth! I wanted to know if anyone had the car and how are the maintenance repairs on it? If any? I’m looking to get a new car but my mom is terrified of the maintenance or repairs if something was to go wrong. Any reviews?

3.6

Not a luxury vehicle at all

Previously I drove the BMW 320i and the BMW X3. I had a bad experience with the BMW dealership and decided to switch to the very attentive Mercedes people. While the service is a little better at my local Mercedes dealer, the GLA cannot hold a candle to the 320i or the X3. It does not feel as solid on the road. It has very inadequate interior design, awful cupholders, controls are poorly located and hard to see. The locks do not lock flush with the door so there will be a constant bruise on the back of your left arm. The buttons to call for help (Mercedes support) are under the rearview mirror so that every time you adjust the mirror you risk dialing them up. You have to manually override the auto-shut-off feature every time you get in the car. There is no audible low fuel indicator. The car makes a loud noise to warn me that I'm about to hit something when literally nothing is there and it's a little jarring. Mercedes tech also leaves a bit to be desired. The app does not work consistently and their website is frequently down for maintenance. Also, there's almost no cargo room in this vehicle compared to the smaller 320i. I would not recommend this car to a friend over the comparibly priced BMWs.

Coolest car I’ve owned.

I have enjoyed the year I’ve owned this vehicle THOROUGHLY! My mom had a Mercedes station wagon, and she loved it. I wanted one to know the joy she had!

It's super fast and exceptionally powerful engine!

It's really standout anywhere!! Awesome exterior, luxurious interior and all convenient/premium options are built-in already. I'm a fan of Mercedes-benz, especially GLA 250. Highly recommend this car for any smart-professionals!

Beautiful Zippy and Agile

This vehicle is a beauty. I bought it for my 21 yo daughter and she absolutely loves it. It is so much fun to drive!!

Beautiful crossover.

I love this vehicle. I moved from A c class to the gla. So glad I did. Love the design and look. Our sales person was amazing. Lam. The car has An amazing ride. Smooth and comfortable.