Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2012 MINI Cooper S Countryman
Shop the 2012 MINI Cooper S Countryman

I love ❤️ it

Had to replace a few things but it is used and looks new it’s a 2012 bought 2 years ago, I run reg gas in it, And keep the oil changed, one thing I don’t like is where the cup holders located but I hope one day I can afford to buy another one it’s fun to drive

2.0

horrible reliability

I love driving the car. It handles fantastically and has very good acceleration. Unfortunately, I needed a new transmission at 35k miles, was stranded for days with a cracked thermostat housing. needed all new fuel injectors at 50k miles and am currently in the process of replacing the passenger seat air bag sensor that the dealership wants $1,500 to fix. Tens of thousands of BMW's and mini's have been recalled for this exact same defect but not my particular model for some reason. Seems like a premium brand would step up and do the right thing when the vehicle's safety is on the line. Fun to drive only goes so far. No more Mini's in my future, thank you!

Has not let me down ever. I

I love the cat. I am going to be traveling a lot now that retired so I need bigger car for the treks. Mini was reliable,quick,comfortable,but not roomy enough for travel with lots of luggage. I love how it zips through tight places,gives great visibility and awesome mpg. Steering is very responsive,and the engine is a bear! I love the car. Have mixed emotions selling it.

Fun, fast, fantastic ride! Love my Mini!

Bought used, but fell in love the first time I test drove what would soon be my Mini! 2012 still retains most of the Mini styling, yet gives you some of the great new tech! The cargo space with seats folded is awesome and handy! Love they way she handles and the 6 speed manual is responsive and fun! Mini will be my goto moving forward! (says a prior BMW owner)

Coolest car I've owned

This car is a quick fun little car, has been very reliable and have just done lots of need maintenance to get her back to feeling like new!

Perfect car for me

I love this car! Drives smoothly! Fun color, comfy, feels brand new, great sound system, only complaint is the Bluetooth only connects to calls not music but I have an aux cord that works just fine!! Overall I loveeee my car

Not a car person until I got a Mini

I could not be happier with my purchase. This car has been driven in 4 countries without issues. Excellent design, safety features, reliable, and a value for my money. When it is time to retire this one, will get another Mini. Awesome cars . This is my second one.

1.0

2012 Mini Countryman

This car must be the worst car I’ve ever own, and I’m 67. I’ve put over 7,000.00 in repairs and no recall compensation. I am highly disappointed with the many failure that have taken place since our purchase of this vehicle ☹️

Nice little car (2020)App wouldn’t allow 2020

Meets my wife’s desire for size, space, looks, presence, etc dealership was good with the exception that the wanted to charge me MSRP, not internet advertised price, it was corrected after showing print of advertisement

Love the MINI family. On my third, family's fifth.

The Countryman is spacious, peppy and handles very well! Great visibility, very reliable, great on gas! Unique and fun look, as well. Well worth the money, and tons of fun to drive.