2003 Nissan 350Z consumer reviews

side view of 2003 350Z Nissan
Explore the 2003 Nissan 350Z
Shop the 2003 Nissan 350Z

Blue Z

I have a Blue 350z, with 6k on it. I love my car. I can't explain the feeling of starting it up, and pullin out of my garage and going down the street at having people stare. This car is so worth every penny. I love it. I put a few things on it and some mod's to the engine and its crazy fast. I love it. Totally recommend it.

Fun to own

This car is perfect. Amazing handling, amazing styling, a lot of power, and i can still get 30 cruising on the highway. Ride can be rough over uneven pavement. Best sounding 6 cylinder out there. Tons of comments whenever i drive it.

amazing car. love it.

this car is very reliable. it lasts long with no problems and is also very fast. it is comfortable and has wonderful seating. and of course, you always get looks from everyone! =)

The Greatest

I have owned a Datsun 280Z and it was great but my 350Z is the greatest car that I have ever driven. The look is astonishing and the handling is perfect. Compliments never stop coming and when I get in the cockpit the world is a daze. Everyone should drive one before death.

great all around car

I've had my car for a couple years now, this car performs great and still offers respectable fuel economy. I get about 22mpg in town and a little over 30mpg on the highway. It handles like a dream, and the tranny is smooth as silk. It looks great, and runs just the same. I would recomend this car to ANYBODY!

Sweet Ride

I love this ride and everything about it. You can buy a 2003/4 350 Z for less than 90% of the new SPO-COM cars on the market, and that is one bang for the buck. The only problem hands down is cabin noise from cheap componets...

4.4

The Drift car for enthusist

I have owned my 2003 Nissan 350Z for awhile now and Im still satisfied with it. It could be a little bit more comfortable but with the right upgrades it will be.

Fastest car for the money

I loved how the car reved up. The car has a great sound to it. It gives me alot of stares when i drive by.

4.4

Great sports car for the money

Great drivetrain and great handling car! Very solidly built. The car is quick and very nimble. Very fast for a 6 cylinder, but you need to add forced induction to get insane-fast. Still - it's every bit as fast and handles better than the C4 Vette I had before it. The interior is very comfortable. Had a few premature wearing issues with the tires and seat cloth, but replaced no charge by the dealer. This is a very high performing car for the money!

Million Dollar Performance & Style at Sedan Prices

This car has it all. It's curves and styling have to be seen in person to enjoy the art and elegance in its manly agressive race car like exterior. It has a perfect balance of front and rear weight distribution that makes it handle like a mid engine car. No heavy rear end. Spin this car and it will spin in place. No loosing control. It has the power of a jet engine and sticks to the road like it was on a rail. You can push this car to it limits and as long as you are belted into the wrap arround seats it will go where ever you point it. It will never roll. And with zero body roll a radical oversteer creates only a mild slide followed by an immediate change of direction. All this with a top end arround 150mph and a highway milage of 25-28mpg at any speed. The large hatch area provides the ability to haul large items. The cockpit is very comfirtable even on 500 mile trips. If there is a better overall sports car I have not seen it.