2016 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2016 Nissan Juke
4.3

Sporty Wagon

Great gas mileage, front seat contour buckets, Rear view camera always visible. This car is mean for a single person or a couple, it has 5 seat belts but reality is at most you can get four. The back seat is cramped and getting in and out difficult.

Very reliable.

The different body style makes my car unique. It drives very well. Handled some major snow storms with no problem. I love driving it. I have the 2016 LS with turbo. Leather interior and heated seats. Not a family car. Backseat no to roomy. I absolutely love my Nissan Juke.

Not the typical vehicle

This is not a vehicle for everyone. It is a small crossover and is designed more with the driver in mind. It is fun to drive and is very responsive. The transmission can be a little sluggish until the Juke has fully warmed up, especially while accelerating. All of the controls and dashboard are laid out for easy access.

Adorable

Awesome car for young or older people. Great on gas to drive around town. The design is so sporty and love that it?s AWD!!!

3.5

Love the Get Up and Go!

I appreciated the different look of this vehicle. Personally tired of large SUVs and sedans. This car is not for passengers or large loads of any kind. It is a fun small vehicle with turbo and CTV. Loved how it hugs the curves.

Sporty yet economical

The car is handles great but is a little on the Small side. Definitely not a family car but still very fun and safe to drive. Good bang for the buck.

3.0

Looks Great, but Too Small

My wife and I really liked the way this car looked, and it was perfect for our price range. When we went to test drive the car, the salesman had a hard time fitting into the back seat (to be fair, he was on the larger side). My wife and I both had trouble getting comfortable in the front seats (and we are not large people). Overall the car drove smoothly, but the limited space in the cabin really turned us away. The cargo space and the backseat is also very limited. Great pricing on the used model. Great exterior look, but the value is just not there when there is no comfort.

4.0

Snappy little car

This car was too small for my situation. It handled very well and got up to speed better than the car I had been driving for several years. It had a stiff ride and I was looking for something with a little more comfort.

Beautiful

I found the Juke to be very comfortable and sporty.Easy to handle. The colors to choose from are beautiful.

Nissan Jukes Rock!!!

This is the best car I have ever had! I would recommend this car to everyone. It's really fun to drive.