2016 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

$20,250–$22,100 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Juke Nissan
Explore the 2016 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2016 Nissan Juke

This car will surprise you!

As a side job I drive for living. My car impresses me every time I drive it and surprises everyone that rides in it. I've had more people say they need to buy a current like this!

All you need, and more!

I currently own this vehicle and it has surpassed my expectations. The sporty exterior design is matched perfectly by the sleek and modern interior design. With embodiment of minimalism in regards to interior amenities, you truly get the most value for your dollar where it counts most; under the hood. The performance on the Juke certainly doesn't leave you wanting, along with the excellent AWD capability you couldn't ask for more. I would definitely recommend the Juke to anyone I know, particularly those you seek to be different and stand out. I never lose my car when looking in a crowded parking lot and my friends always know it's me when they see me drive by. All-in-all, I am more than pleased with the Juke and think that it can fit well in anyone's driveway.

4.0

Happy

I decided to downsize from my 2014 Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet (previous Mini Cooper driver), but still wanted unique styling, AWD, reliability, horsepower, lower gas requirements and for the first time, more than 2 doors. The Juke offered everything I was currently looking for and the SL model offered enough upgrades to keep me happy until I can decide my next move. The look is definitely quirky - not like every other car on the road, which was my first draw. I was surprised in the agility of the vehicle and the 188hp gives it a decent get up and go. It's not too high to climb into or too low to the ground and the seating and stereo system are impressive for a non-luxury car. I've been driving it for about 3 months now and truly enjoy it. No, it doesn't have a ton of storage - if you are looking for that, you're going to have to consider a car in a different size class. But if you are looking for different, fun to drive, gas efficient (33.5mpg) transportation, this might be a car for you. I actually recommended it to a friend who purchased a Juke SV (next model down) a month after me.

love everything about the Juke Ihave owned 3

I will never own anything but a Nissan. they are a great car for the money and always reliable. The dogs like it to.The easiest thing to change oil in.

Coolest car I have ever owned

I absolutely love this car! I think it is sty!ish and fun. Although I have owned a 16 valve Jaguar and a Mercedes Kompressor this car is my favorite!

very fun car

I recently bought this car and it is so much fun to drive. it looks different than other cars and has a lot of great features. it also has all wheel drive so it should handle well in the snow

Replaced my 2002 Nissan Altima

I have been driving for over 70 years and have never had such a pleasant driving pleasure. I replaced an Nissan Altima that we purchased in 2001.That reliability sold me. I have had about 20 cars in my live and never better.

3.7

Love the car, overall buuuut

I really do love this car, but I was disappointed that there is an issue with the push-button ignition related to the break switch. I was almost stranded many times and actually stranded once. Just got the break switch replaced and am hoping for no more issues with the engine not turning over. Other than that, i am very happy with the car. Good value for the price point.

4.0

good car ;peppy for a four banger .

interior could feel a little cramped if your wearing a lot of clothes in the winter , windows let a lot of rain in when open . drive mode normal , sport and eco is a very good feature . upgraded stereo is amazing . switchable from 2 to awd is ingenious . car is very fun and easy to drive ,has a go-cart feel . backup cam is very helpful . gas mileage is good though the performance of the 188 hp motor makes you want to " give it the gas " ! didn t find anything that compared to it in design or features .

Small but Roomy with Zip!

We love our 2016 Juke! It was just what we were looking for in great mileage, energy, and size. The choices for going from front-wheel drive to variable to AWD make it a real pleasure to drive in all kinds of Michigan weather. The small size is deceptive as it has more room inside than you would think. You can't haul huge stuff around, but there is plenty of room for our biweekly grocery trip AND the dog! Great vehicle at a great price and it looks so cool! The primary use below is for fun, but we really use it for every day driving to save gas mileage. But even driving to the dentist in this car is fun!