2017 Maxima

2017 Nissan Maxima

#8 Most Popular Sedan
2017 Nissan Maxima

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Maxima?

Best car i ever owned

by donna213 from phila,pa on Fri Jul 28 2017

ITS A SMOOTH RIDE, LOTS OF LEG ROOM, LEATHER SEATS. ALL AROUND TOP OF THE LINE CAR. JUST WHAT I WANTED.,

Best sport cruser car

by Sports car dreamer from Laredo Texas on Sat Jul 15 2017

This car is complete.....the car has great torque when you need to move quickly for example arriving at an intersection I drove the car :to Autin Texas and it runs very smooth. I recommend this vehicle to all the people that are looking for a car combined of luxrery. And sporty package this is it. And the people at nissan all sales team and the general manager makes your buying experiance..one of a kind.

My Third New Nissan Maxima (04,08,17.5)

by bsmall2800 from Elk Grove, CA on Fri Nov 10 2017

This 2017 model is a great car. I'm very happy with my choice once again. I think Nissan has hit a home run with this 2017 Maxima. I gave it a 4 in Exterior because I thought by now Nissan should have been outfitting the Maxima with LED taillights, brake lights and turn signals. So I was a little disappointed but it wasn't a deal breaker. Comfort level is 5 stars for the front driver and front passenger, plenty of leg room and the dash is built around the driver. Leg room for the backseat passengers is a little less than previous years, but that's also not a deal breaker. At this stage of my life there's just two of us about 95% of the time so the most important seating is the driver and front passenger. :-)

Car fan

by Sport fan car from Clovis on Fri Jun 23 2017

Great performance especially how it drives and at the same type exterior and interior is amazing I will recomended

Very spacious car

by Dennis Miles from Grapevine, Texas on Wed Jul 25 2018

Specious, Fluel efficient and stylish I love the color too. No torn seats or dirty interior. No defects. Definitely a must have vehicle. Can’t think of any other brand

Nissan Maxima 2017

by Anabella Aguilar from Vislaia ca on Tue Dec 19 2017

I love my new Car.. we already took it to Disneyland with no problem my kids love it as well. Is my first time buying a new car and I’m so thankful for Selma Nissan for all there help and good customer services. Roberto Perez did amazing as well.

Sporty & great gas mileage

by Louisianahotboy337 from Carencro,la on Fri Sep 08 2017

This car meet all my needs & reliable.I got the most bang for the buck. So for Im happy with this purchase.

Very sharp car!

by Bookem from Monroeville,PA on Mon Sep 18 2017

I love the styling of the Maxima. I've only owned it for 3 weeks so It's hard to rate the reliability. I own the platinum model and the seats are the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a car. It has plenty of power with it's 300 HP engine. Love the panoramic roof and all the safety features(to many to mention). The bose premium stereo is awesome! I did a lot of home work before I bought this car and so far it's living up to my expectations.

Ms Jackson

by Bee from North Carolina on Sat Sep 30 2017

I love this car it would be a nice upgrade he smoothness was amazing can’t wait to drive one again black is my favorite but the blue was like magic wow

A good car

by Bad Dog from Mililani on Sun Oct 08 2017

This is one of the top five cars that I am considering.. I owned one previously and liked it. I like this Nissan product. This maybe my last vehicle that I will buy due to my age. I want something that is dependable and will last a few years..

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2017 Nissan Maxima

The verdict:

The redesigned 2016 Nissan Maxima is a powerful, good-handling sedan that stays true to the nameplate's performance-oriented heritage and features an upscale interior that befits its price.

"Maxima" is Nissan's longest continually-in-use nameplate, and the eighth-generation car is a boldly styled sedan that draws heavily from the Nissan Sport Sedan Concept.

Versus the competition:

Ever since the Nissan Altima grew into a midsize family sedan in the early 2000s, the Maxima hasn't fit neatly into a segment. Nissan says the 2016 Maxima is designed to compete with larger, traditional full-size sedans like the Chevrolet Impala and Toyota Avalon, as well as appeal to buyers looking to move up to a luxury car, like the Acura TLX. To see these cars' specs compared with the Maxima's, click here.

Editor’s note: This review was written in June 2015 about the 2016 Nissan Maxima, but little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2017, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years here.

The 2016 Maxima is offered in five trim levels — S, SV, SL, SR and Platinum — that determine the level of equipment; accessories are available, but there are no option packages. We drove an SL, which is priced at $37,715, and the $38,495 SR. That one is the most performance-focused model, with unique suspension bushings, springs, shocks, front stabilizer bar and chassis bracing, in addition to 19-inch alloy wheels with stickier Goodyear... Read More