2010 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2010 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2010 Nissan Murano

Very comfortable ride.

Dependable , comfortable ride. David at Maxwellton Motors was awesome!!! It was just the car we were looking for . We looked elsewhere but could not find a better deal. We love our purchase.

2.7

Concerned

Purchased a 2010 Murano a year ago with only 20,000 miles on it. Have been pleased with the vehicle until I started noticing the radio dial was malfunctioning. It would be slow to respond or go backwards...started using steering wheel controls. Now, have noticed the heat/cooling controls are not responding. Took the car in and was told it would be $6,120 to repair....YES...SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS TO REPAIR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Curious if anyone else out there has experienced the same problem and if there is any other solution?

4.1

Great SUV comfort and value

I love my almost new 2010 Murano SL. It has all the comforts like leather interior, moonroof, keyless entry and start, back up camera and auto fold seats. It also has power and is a smooth ride. It is my perfect Mommy mobile. I traded in my sports car for this SUV, so I wanted something with power, and the Murano delivers!

So far a great ride!!!

This is my 2nd Murano. I first owned a 2007 S Murano which I loved. I bought THAT car as a pre owned vehicle and besides having to change the battery, I had absolutely no problems with the vehicle! It was fun to drive and I was heartbroken when I lost it in the recent Sandy flood! Well, maybe it was a blessing in disguise because I have now upgraded to a 2010 Murano, and it is ver stylish, has many qualities of many luxury SUV's for 1/2 the price! It's a 2010, with 38,000 miles on it! Drives pretty good, but not as good as my 2007. Also has a push button start which I always get a kick out of! Great sound from the stereo, and to top it off, it has bluetooth for hands free talking. So far so good!

Traded in an '04

I traded in an '04 silver Murano...cloth interior and little more, but did LOVE it. Traded it in for a black, fully loaded Murano this summer...leather, navi, dual moonroof...the works and will never, EVER regret the increase in payment. If you are thinking of buying one...do it! Worth every penny!

Love this SUV

By far the best vehicle I've ever own. Unfortunately my Murano had been totaled recently however we walked away with no major inquires. The vehicle was built very well and was designed to take the impact in increments which it did a great job.

4.1

Nice SUV

Looked at them all and settled on the Murano for size, comfort and price. Car has plenty of get up and nice options, the back seat is a bit uncomfortable for long trips, but like it so far. The transmission is smooth in slow or fast off the line and looks nice at all times.

Most Impressive SUV I've Driven

The Murano simply responds according to what the driver asks for. High performance, power, speed, surprising rate of pick-up and steadiness are all waiting at the driver's command. The manufacturer recommends use of premium gasoline to ensure top performance, but also states that regular gasoline can be used as well without causing any kind of damage. I look forward to engaging the wonderful, smooth driving experience offered by the Murano. This SUV reliably performs at top quality.

4.4

I'd buy another

I've owned a lot of different makes/models of vehicles, but this is the best car I've ever owned. It is the most comfortable car I can ever recall driving, and my bad back really appreciates the support and comfort of the adjustable seating. The visibility is good, and I like having the backup camera. It is peppy enough for the kind of driving I do. My husband drives an Infiniti crossover and other than performance, we both prefer driving around in the Murano. It's easy to get into and out of for tall or short individuals.

Great Car

This was my first SUV and it is a great car for the money, I had a wreck but the car held up great the car was a total loss but i am alive