2010 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2010 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2010 Nissan Murano

Our 2010 Murano LE

We purchased a 2010 Nissan Murano LE a little over a month ago. Purchased the Murano over the Tribeca and Highlander because of styling and amenities. The LE comes with all the bells and whistles , looks good and is a treat to drive. The interior is appointed very nicely and the 2 person programable drivers seat is a definite plus. It's comfortable with plenty of room for 4, backup camera is nice to have, as is the Nav system. Did not notice the noise with the sun roof. Overall a great choice of a vehicle.

Letsjet

Gas mileage could be better for the size and needs side steps or running boards. Comfort and Style is at Nissan best!

3.7

Do not buy one with a sunroof

i bought my Nissan Muran two months ago. I took a ride around the dealership and loved it. When i drove it on the hwy the wind noise is so loud at 50+ miles per hour. Nissan basically told me to fly a kite as the noise is not a problem . My question is this not a problem for who one who sold me a substandard car for over 32K or for for me who trusted nissan with my hard earned money and expected a car with no issues

luvmymurano

I researched this car extensively online before I actually test drove it. I knew I wanted something that handled well, had comfortable seats for distance driving, and was more reliable than my previous car. I have a Murano SL AWD and it met all of my needs. The seats are very comfortable and roomy. I was able to get it with leather, sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, bose sound system, etc. The transmission does take some time to get used to but I'm not concerned. Since I've only had it a few weeks I can't speak to its long-term reliability. I believe Nissans has a good reputation. I considered other crossovers in the same class before purchasing. I'm very happy with the Murano SL.

2010 Murano

accelleration is hard to get used to not sure how the map gets updated very comfortable and easy to manuever

Great Quality and Value for Mid-Size SUV

We reviewed and tested all the major mid-size SUV's available today. We have an Acura MDX and love it, but we wanted an mid-size SUV with better gas milage for our second car. We ended up getting the Murano LE. With the NAV, Power Liftgate, Security, CVT Trans, it is the most quiet vehicle we have ever had - and that's saying a lot. Nissan has stepped up to the plate and delivered a high end quality SUV!

LUV MY CUV

WITH THE QUIETEST MOST COMFORTABLE INTERIOR,EXCELLENT HANDLING AND DECENT(23 MPG)IN ITS FIRST 1,000 MILES, MY SL MEETS AND EXCEEDS MOST REVIEWERS COMMENTS. THIS IS MY SECOND MURANO AND EASILY THE BEST MID-SIZE 5 PASSENGER SUV/CUV AVAILABLE. TAKE A TEST DRIVE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF !!

4.4

Nissan Murano 2010 LE review

This is my fourth Nissan and second Murano. Nissan has great service depts and helpful advisors. I drove the last Murano, a SE for 120k miles and was sad to see it go, but many mechanical problems were looming. I had none, so it was ok for me-bad for the next owner. This is a trend, I've noticed over all my Nissans - they're great for about 100k, then immediately start to fall apart. This 2010 Murano is very smooth riding, handles well and is very well appointed, with great workmanship. Not as sporty as the SE, but still able to handle any traffic situation Northeast drivers try to force on you. The 20in wheels strattle most of the potholes better than smaller wheels and help smooth out the ride. I test drove all the competition within the 35-42k range, and still the Murano is King.

4.3

Murano SL/Premium/Leather/Moonfoof

Great car so far. Purchased a Black on Black with dealer incentives. We have owned it for 3 weeks. Extensively researched competitors in this SUV class and even looked at Tahoe/Yukon option. The Murano fit our SUV requirement with the ride and handling of a sports sedan. Only draw back is I would recommend adding the technology package and possibly AWD for added safety. Owned a previous Infiniti and were very pleased with Nissan products.

Great Vehicle

This is our 2nd Murano, and we like this one even more than the last one. We have an SL AWD and are very pleased. It has a quiet refined ride, loads of room, and handles beautifully. Love the push button start, trip computer, rear camera and the overall comfort. Nissan has improved the interior and it feels like a much more expensive vehicle. Gas mileage is good. I would recommend the Murano to anyone looking at a crossover or mid size SUV.