2020 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2020 Nissan Murano

This is my second Nissan Murano

Love it. It's my second Murano owning. My brother also drives a Murano. They're pretty awesome..thank you Walser for making this experience so stress free.

Very good car

Rides good Very comfortable Good gas mileage Very roomy Would recommend to a friend Great rebates on the car Has all the features u want

I love everything about my vehicle. particularly .

just what I wanted.This one has newer features than the 2019.You can see the persons picture when they call you.I think that's neat.And you can replay a song you like on radio.

I love Nissan's

I have owned more Nissan's than any other make vehicle and the reason is reliability and dependability! I would never own any other brand! Thanks to Benoit Nissan in Deridder, LA.

Very reliable Vehicle

This vehicle is what my family and I needed , after driving this vehicle to my friend last night, other told me that the vehicle was better than the Nissan Rogue

The perfect car for me

This car does everything I need a car to do. There is plenty of storage if I'm out shopping. The car is very reliable in bad weather.

Reliable Vehicle

Very pleased how this car handles . Happy with the changes to some of the interior buttons. Outside lights are improved. Programmed seat setting buttons are in a better location .

Worth the money

This suv met all my expectations and more. The styling inside an out is beautiful, the use of instruments is easy, and the power of that engine is unbelievable. I can’t say enough to justify this vehicle!

Love the look

I’m liking the drive and exterior look of the car!!! The color is great. Wish there wasn’t a price difference in color preference- that part was not good! The interior is classy and comfortable

My favorite vehicle of all time

Love the sporty exterior. Comfortable. Easy to get in and out of even for my elderly mother. Great get up and go. Good gas mileage for a crossover.