2020 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2020 Nissan Murano

Reliable

This car meets my needs plus some. The exterior and interior is what I wanted and looking forward using the sunroof This is my sixth Nissan vehicle.

Nice Car

These vehicle is perfect for my needs. Fit, comfort and a good deal for the money. I will be taking allot of trips in this vehicle. So nice and roomy. I'm afraid I might fall asleep driving it. 😀😎

Most Reliable Car I've owned..!!

This car meets all of my needs. Great ride, plenty of room and great look. Kids love the usb ports and the heated and cooled seats. Love my Murano..!!

This Murano rides like a dream

This Murano has every thing and it rides like your riding on air. This Murano has safety all way around it from side blind spot warning, rear cross Traffic Alert, and Automatic Emergency braking.

My first brand new car.

This car has plenty of room for everyone in my car to be comfortable. Love the style and the color. The quality is amazing. Love

2.3

Three month old already sick!!

Poor quality control! Had all my alarms go and went to dealership! They did address the issue but poor service department hours and coordinated to get me back in to a vehicle! Could have had big problems! Gauges failed could not tell how fast I was driving did not record miles driven could not get into the trunk inside or outside opening failed! Picture what will happen in a year if this is at three months! I have owned a murano 2006, and 2012! Boy was I wrong in getting this years model! Next time a disposable car for me! Cheap and running is all I need!!

Beautiful car.

We really are enjoying this vehicle. Very comfortable and powerful. It is fun to drive and has great handling. We are happy we bought it.

Most elegant car I’ve owned

This car is the most comfortable in its class . Luxurious interior, smooth driving experience, and absolutely stunning on the road . Takes class to a whole different level !

Comfort & style with practicality

Mid size suv that has plenty of room for a tall person, plenty of cargo space yet rides like a luxury suv. Bigger sized tires give it a smooth ride. This vehicle came with apple car play which is an excellent feature especially if you travel often and need maps

My first new car purchase in the last two decades.

It is new to me at this point, but seems to have all the bells and whistles. Very comfortable. The 5 star safety rating is very important to us.