2020 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Murano
Shop the 2020 Nissan Murano

Love this car!

This car had all of the features that I was looking for. Drives like a Lexus. Beautiful interior! I love the cashmere leather. Very comfortable and lots of room.

Happy with the purchase

It has a lot of features for safety and comfort. It has a roomy interior and is well laid out. I'll have to change my driving habits to squeeze out the best mpg.

This is a car you'll be proud to drive

I feel so comfortable in both the driver's seat and the passenger seat. Very luxurious feel. Voice Recognition is easy to use and the sound system is the best I've ever experienced.

Excellent vehicle

Very comfortable and stylish with good performance. The Murano is an affordable luxury SUV. The electronics are well planed and intuitive. It has plenty of power.

A SVU drives like a high performance sedan

Most SUVs drive like a truck. I needed a SUV but wanted the feel, the comfort of a sedan. The Murano has that comfort, and a great exterior style as well as the common features of a SUV.

Great car!

Love this car. The only issue I have had so far is the design of the hood. At the top of the hood closest to the windshield, the sun shines on the lip of the newly designed hood and blinds me going down the road. It is a nice visual design but it is not good when you are driving on the road and can't see where you are going.

4.3

don't know yet, I have only had it for 2 days.

Its sharp, nice body, rides is very comfortable. Nice screen. It has all the things I like in terms of luxury. Its easy to steer, love the pre select adjustable seat for the driver.

Beautiful Car!

This is an absolutely gorgeous, luxury car! The interior is beautiful and very roomy. I really love the Apple Car Play feature so much too.

Love it so far!

Replaced my Chevy Traverse with the Murano. The Murano rides very smooth and I love the look of it. It handles very well and is very comfortable. I was worried about it setting lower than my Traverse did, but it is not very noticeable at all. Glad I purchased this car.

Love this car !

It has such a luxurious feel. It is spacious and every inch has something great to offer. Passengers have a great experience with reclining and heated seats, phone chargers and lots of leg room. It is luxury and sporty all in one vehicle.