2008 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2008 Nissan Rogue
4.0

Very spacious

This car is nice and spaciuous for a small SUV. I bought it used and had very littlenproblems with it

Loved the space it had for my animals and all our

It met all of our needs and it was nice and spacious for us. I loved that it had the 6 disc cd changer awd and a sunroof.

Affordable & Best Comfort Family Vehicle

This vehicle drives very smooth and is quiet. Plenty of leg room in both the front and back seat, as well very spacious trunk area with an easy unlock access button under the handle. The dash is fluorescent enough to see even during the day. Has several options to set your favorite radio stations for multiple person settings to save, as well as the AUX cord option. By far the best vehicle we've owned so far!

1.7

Totally disapointed

The CVT transmission is a pile of junk. My vehicle has only 82000 miles. It is costing around 4000 to replace the transmission

2.6

So far it its reliable.

Well my husband loves this car. (I do not) I find it uncomfortable for sure, not easy to navigate the interior of this car, ex. lights, wind shield, defroster, Air condioner, etc. All in all I hate this car.... :(

3.9

Most reliable

when we purchase this 08 nissan rogue. it had 68,000 miles on it. We brought this rogue in 2010 and enjoyed driving since then. a good looking car and have recieved many

By far the best car we've owned

Low milage and great condition!! couldn't ask for a better vehicle than this. Its a mini suv and very confortable and great on gas! :)

4.4

My lower back loves my Nissan Rogue

I got a great deal on a used 2008 Nissan Rogue SL. My lower back bothers me, and Nissan does a fantastic job of making good seats. Between the lumbar support and heated seats, my back is in nirvana.

Happy New/Used Nissan Owner

Bought 1 '08 Rogue in early Feb 2017 from a well known Dealer. LOVED the car, but had Lots of problems with it. Dealer gave me my money back 2 weeks later. No Hard Feelings, they behaved fairly. Found and Purchased an Identical '08 Rogue 1 week later from another dealer and am Happy Again!! Awesome Car!! Will last a Minimum of 300,000 Miles and worth Every Penny if properly maintained!!

2.6

Worse car ever

I bought this 2008 Rogue in August 2012 had 32000 miles on it. First the power steering went out at 38000 going around a curve at 55. I almost lost the car and could have been hurt or worse. Took it to dealer and found that warranty that I thought covered it did not. It was going to cost $1800 to fix but out of good faith the corporation paid all but $300 so not bad. Then started the wheel bearing this would have been my 4th. Then door handle then some kind of switch to tell the transmission that you have taken your foot off the break. Paint started to chip. This all happened before it hit 75000 miles. So to say the least I got rid of this piece of junk last week and lost a lot on the trade. I will NEVER own another Nissan again and warn anyone who has a Rogue to get rid of it now.