2015 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2015 Nissan Rogue
4.5

Not sure yet rented it first now I own one

I love this suv I got one for a rental for 3weeks it was the 2019 absolutely fell in love with it did not want to return it so now I got my truck back out of shop and most definitely did not want to return it so I went shopping and found a 2015 with 19,000 miles on it for 21000 great deal

2017 Rogue..

This is one of the best vehicle for all that is looking for that special vehicle that teases every sense of that one car that serves all needs Loved it!!! You will too. ..

3.5

Gets you from A to B

It is a car that'll get you to where you need to go. Nothing too special. The best feature I liked was the panoramic sunroof but otherwise it's your standard car.

4.3

reliable during winter season

it is a very spacious car good for families and very reliable during winter specially it is all wheel drive and it has fuel economy

A good reliable car !!

I love it !!! I would recommend it to anyone !!! Wish I had a different color for car but I still love it !! Very happy !!

3.9

Long Distance Lover

I love it for long distance driving because it handles well and gives you the advantage of height. It is economical on gasoline. Very roomy interior and comfortable. Trunk capacity is awesome too!

Love it

It is exactly what I wanted, black exterior, black interior, backup camera, all the bells and whistles, and drives so smooth, it had very low miles as well!

Most reliable vehicle I have owned to date!

Bought it brand new from the dealership. Now at 61,500 miles, I have only recently replaced the original tires. Otherwise, I have only done the standard oil changes and tire rotation every 5,000 miles. Start's up every time, comfortable seating for 5, nice interior design, great on gas - averaging 29 MPG combined (city/highway), decent cargo room, hope to keep the car for a long time!

4.1

Compact and look good!

very good car with a trunk with large space, easy to drive and all the options of the car are very easy to implement very good gas savings and look great inside and outside!

4.1

Rogue

This car is very efficient and reliable with great gas miles he all the time regardless of which mode you drive in quality miles expected and doesn’t disappoint!!