2015 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2015 Nissan Rogue

Very excited to have it

I’m very excited to have a car that has good gas mileage. I really like the versatility of the hatchback also. I’m looking forward to many trips in it.

Blown away with standard features and handling

It has plenty of space , is comfortable and has Lexus style LED headlights. This car isn’t even the top trim but is loaded far beyond any vehicle I have ever driven. Other complaints about speed are a mystery. Very quick and nimble for me. I truly love this vehicle

Versatile/Safe car/Reliable Car I ever owned

This car is awesome for a family of 4 -5. It met all my needs safety for my family and always reliable. I definitely recommend this.

4.3

Not sure if most reliable yet but it is very nice

It was for my daughter she'd like putting had how it drove handled well plenty of room 4 passengers leather backup camera seat warmers very nice vehicle my daughter really likes it

Lo mejor

Isaac was the best dealer associate I have ever dealt with. He was there to help 100% of the time and helped us for hours until we found the right car. The sales price was amazing and the financing was a great rate. It was definitely worth the drive from Allentown.

Best car I’ve owned.

This SUV is a complete package. Everything you need you have it with the 2015 Nissan Rogue. I love the space that it has for my daughter. And it’s very comfortable.

Amazing vehicle

This car is great. I have the sl awd model and it has great features. Bose stereo is perfect. I would recommend this vehicle. Does great in the snow.

Really nice car. Wife loves it. Me too.

Easy to keep. We use all of our car. Great for town and on the road. Decent gas mileage. Comfort and economy. Nissan has a great deal, and backs your experience with excellent support.

An Excellent driving experience

My Rogue is by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 36 mpg. If you're looking for great SUV put this one on your short list.

Great car and service

Car meets our needs and is an upgrade from our 2006. This will last us another 15 years so our son can drive it in the future.