2015 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

$22,790–$24,390 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2015 Nissan Rogue

This car has everything a person could want .

It is fully loaded, heated seats and side mirrors, panoramic sun roof, 3 cameras to show all blind spots, drives great, handles wonderfully, and the color burgundy that I have turns heads. It is the best car I have every had

Most Reliable Car with all Premium Fatures

This car has met my all need. Being SUV, space in the car is amazing. Having addon premium package gave me benefit of Heated seats, lane assistance, blind spot alert, Navigation System (GPS) and many more features that make driving wonderful experience.

Best car I've owned in awhile

This car has meet all my needs and then some with updated technology and the space is awesome! I'm also looking forward to the gas savings.

2.1

Not rialeb car to own

This car dosent have plenty spaces in front or back.and siets are not comftobel.and inferior is not good either.dosent have hafe staff than nissan 2013

2.6

Problem after problem ~ go with something else

My Rogue seemed to fit my needs,but a short test drive does not generally provide insight into problem areas. Currently, I believe that there are 7-8 manufacturers "RECALLS" for the 2015 Rogue. That's just absurd. But of those recalls, one is not included to cover a failing a/c system. My air conditioner has decided to work intermittently when IT wants. Looking to Google for information, it is obvious Nissan knows of the faulty system and has for years, but fails to issue a service bulletin for the problem. THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE AND COULD CAUSE A SERIOUS THREAT TO THE DRIVER AND PASSENGERS!! Because along with this issue, it also causes the defrost/anti-fogging to not work properly. In addition to that major issue, there have been problems with my stereo system going blank on the display and reception issues. Also, while the stadium seating for the back seat rider is very nice, it cuts down on the driver visibility the. Although there a basically wrap around windows, visibility out the back end is obscured and limited. The Rogue is not the friendllest car to park either. And the road noise inside the vehicle is awful... LOUD!

Great car.

This vehicle was exactly what we were looking for. We expect to get several good years of travel from this vehicle. Also love the color.

Simply the best car...

Car has everything which we require... Car Fax reports are also telling the same... As I am moving out of the place i am selling... best cars /option in SUVs.

I’ve only had it 3 days and love it so far.

I appreciate the size of the rogue, plenty of room for grandkids and groceries. It is a quiet and smooth ride. I have to watch very close not to speed!

4.4

Drives smooth

Drives smooth. Nice looking car. Comfy. Seats get a little squeaky and the hood makes me nervous sometimes. It shakes when Windy like it’s going to blow up but it never has. Nice looking car though

1.4

Sun roof does nothing but leak. !! Never buy again

I bought a nissan rogue in 2015 brand new. And had problems with sunroof right from the start , when it rains it leaks alot from sunroof, fixed 3 times. And its 2019 and still leaks , i would never buy a nissan car again. Called coorporate. They didnt want to fix. Thes cars with sunroos are no good. And will leak.