2023 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2023 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2023 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2023 Nissan Rogue
3.6

Smell of gasoline for us too. Thumbs down.

Much like others we were forced to get rid of a 2023 Rogue due to the smell of gasoline inside the cabin. Nissan dealer denied any issue exists and since we have a young child there was no time to mess around with exposure to hazardous chemicals and what clearly promises to be a long process. Bit the bullet and rolled over negative equity into another make and model. Would not recommend at this time.

1.4

Disgusted with Nissan

My Rogue that I bought has less than 3000 miles on it, and it smells like gas, Nissan refuses to give me my money back because they are working on it. They have had my car longer than I have. THIS IS NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Treat people better.

1.0

2023 Nissan Rogue gas smell in cab

MY 2nd 2023 Nissan Rogue in 6 months!! The gas smell in the cab is awful. Dealer told me they couldnt smell it..so i kept taking it back until they did. And of course they finally admitted that they smelled it. I was told there is no fix. Traded that Rogue in with 3000 miles. Dealer wouldnt make an even trade. Cost me more to get exact same Rogue. Now at 800 miles, we smell gas in the cab!! Will file a lawsuit this time Was told I was the only one with this issue!!

2.4

Carbon Monoxide in the Cabin of the new Rogue

I have a new 2023 Nissan Rogue that fills the cabin with carbon monoxide and Nissan could care less. Consumer Affairs says there are only a handful of consumers that reported this issue and supposedly only in cold states, seriously??? A lady passed out while driving because of the fumes which could have killed her and Nissan is saying thats not a reason to replace the vehicle???? My daughter drives my car its the only car I have and has to drive with the windows down in negative weather because the carbon monoxide is so bad! Nissan has known about this issue for some time and yet does nothing! Wont even give a loaner until they fix the problem to make sure we the consumers are safe! Which also tells me its way more than a handful of people otherwise they would replace the vehicle knowing the danger of inhaling engine fumes! What a despicable company and to think I waited 6 year to be able to buy a Rogue!! if anyone has had the same issue but somehow got it fixed can you please post it apparently Nissan can not figure out their own vehicles!!!

4.0

Avoid for now

I have a 23 Rouge with 5000 miles that has smelled like gas inside the cabin, outside the car, and even the oil smells like gas. I first noticed it at around 500 miles called the dealership and they said it was normal. Here’s the deal avoid the 23 Rouge at least until Nissan figures it out. If this isn’t resolved within a year I will get a Toyota or Subaru.

1.7

2023 Rogue Gas Leak- Engineering Review

2023 Rogue-Do not recommend! Gas smell inside cabin and outside of car. The smell did not start right away but was noticeable after about 2000 miles. Took the Rogue to Nissan dealership, and they said Nissan is aware of the issue and that the Rogue is under Engineering Review. Nissan dealership said they checked for gas leaks to make sure there was no safety problem, but that there was nothing else to do until Nissan issues a recall or figures out a fix for wherever the gas is leaking. Dealership said I had to be able to visually see leak and not just smell gasoline for them to do more. I hope I can trust that my Rogue is actually safe while we wait on this fix. Another point is gas mileage is way below window sticker estimate. I stay in the mid 20s for gas mileage even though I drive on Eco. Disappointing to have a brand new Nissan with no fix. I would not recommend for anyone else to buy a 2023 Rogue until they have a fix unless you want to be stuck with no loaner car while yours is in the service department not getting fixed.

2023 Nissan Rogue

This is our 4th Rogue , We love this car lots of great changes they’ve made from the 2020 we had to the New 2023 . Its quieter handles better and the new engine and transmission are amazing combo . Smooth and Responsive this is the best yet .

RUGGED ROGUE

A REAL ROGUE. AGGRESSIVE ACCELERATION. RUGGED, SOLID BODY. ABLE TO CARRY PASSENGERS OR CARGO. GREAT DEALER AND FANTASTIC SERVICE PACKAGE. I’M STILL LEARNING ABOUT ALL THE FEATURES I NEVER HAD IN MY ALTIMA!

Mike Rezi Nissan dealership Wins!

My experience at Mike Rezi Nissan was a tremendous experience. The finance manager and salesman worked with me on my new Rogue and they were phenomenal. Mike Rezi’s team is a team that cares for their customers and wish the best on anyone they serve. This is a dealership that wins! The customer wins as well!