2019 Nissan Rogue Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Rogue Sport Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
Shop the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport
4.0

I’ve had it a day. Hard to say

I’ve had the car a day, hard to say how good the car is just yet. So far it’s pretty good. I think I will enjoy having the Nissan Rogue sport.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This is a fun vehicle to drive, easy to drive. It’s the perfect fit, not too big SUV style. I love the color crimson red. The technical features are impressive.

Comfortable and not to big

Comfortable good gas mileage. Mileage is even better in with Econ button pushed in. I love the trunk set up, two levels. Adequate charging slots front and back.

Sporty versatile compact utility vehicle

The car really checked every box on my list! Super versatile and such a comfortable drive. I got the SL package and love the BOSE speakers throughout the car. Overall design of the car is sleek and sculpted

Most reliable car that I owned

This car meets all my needs for headroom and leg room . Handles well . Plenty for power and comfortable ride as well , love the camera for backing .

Great car

Love the car alot. Salesman David Bolin was great and explained all the new features of the car. Great asset to the Company. Thanks David!!

4.0

driven about 50 miles per week

seems to be what we expected even after almost two months salesman hasn't called back as promised / we would not want someone to be subjected to this kind of treatment / the experience was not professional

Sleek, Affordable, and Has All the Perks!

I love this car, it has the room and the comfort I need. Also, I carry a lot of items in the back so the self trunk opener and the cover made a big difference. But I would have bought it without all that. It is a beautiful car with great gas mileage.

Love my Rouge sport

Love the car very satisfied go see Jason Apple they have great customer service I have bought many cars but this place does not pressure you at all they work with you and they work for you!!!

Love this car. Love driving it every day.

Had my sights on this car for a few months and fell in love with it. As soon as I test drove it I knew I would be purchasing ii.