2017 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

$16,990–$18,090 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2017 Nissan Sentra

most reliable car i owned

Its very good looking the body of the car is pretty i love the color of the car. Its good on gas and the a/c works fine.

Fantastic Buy

With the exception of VERY MINOR normal wear & tear. This car has been AWESOME so far. Have already done a successful road trip, mileage was low, great on gas, roomy, comfy, and state of the art. Very happy with my purchase.

Wonderful car for our family

This car meet all our needs. With great gas mileage and low miles. It will last us a long time. Interior is in great shape! We love it!

Most reliable car I have own it.

It meets all my needs. It’s comfortable, economic in gas, it’s spacious to my daily life and on top is cute. I drive everyday and I get a lot of compliments. I am happy.

Great car

Good price. Great gas mileage. This car is stylish. Compact, but still nicely equiped. Nissan is a very reliable vehicle. This is my 4th Nissan.

Nice car

This car meets all my expectations, nice looking and rides really smooth. Gas mileage is excellent and fun to drive. Pretty color and am looking forward to owning this car.

I am surprised at the ride quality and zippyness!

This is the easiest to drive car! Also quiet and efficient, but when you need to go, it is quite zippy (especially in "SPORT" mode)!

Perfect small car🤗

This car fits perfect for me🤗 Not too big just the right size🙂 I love my new car🙌🏽 Good mileage is a plus because I travel.. thumbs up to mike duman👍

awesome car

this car will be great and meet my needs is very comfortable nice looking car rides nice very comfortable compact love the body stlye good on gas

Best Newish Car Ive ever bought!

This car looks really nice on the outside (even with my basic S package) and the inside is roomy and looks way nicer than the 2013 ford focus I traded in to get this one! Ive only owned this car for about 3 weeks and Ive already put almost a thousand miles on it because I like to drive again in this. Everything in this car has been a 10/10 so far HOWEVER my only one complaint is that the USB outlet only recognizes Apple devices through the radio. I can still use an Aux cable but the USB doesnt recognize Android which is my only complaint because this is a 2017 car, also it does not have bluetooth audio for music just for phone calls which is weird. BUT keep in mind I have the basic radio front without GPS. Overall, I love this car!! You just might need to upgrade the radio at a later point if you must have bluetooth audio. Mike