2017 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2017 Nissan Sentra

Excellent

This car met all my needs. It’s perfect on gas, and perfect for little road trips. It’s comfortable to ride in. It’s the perfect size for my little family.

Best car I have owned

I’ve had it for over 2 years and haven’t had a single problem with it. It’s drive smooth and it gets great gas mileage. This car is perfect for going on trips.

3.0

I have constant trouble with push button starter.

This car has given me trouble with starting for 4 months. I bought it new. Cannot seem to get issue resolved. It’s been at dealership service 4 times. They sent me home twice saying no problem for them. They replaced battery. They replaced a control panned. Service assistant said you’ll have a brand new car when you’re done. I said it is a brand new car! Still have trouble have to get jump starts to get to and from work. Afraid to stop anywhere in between.

3.7

Not a Bad Car

Nice inside. I like the push button start and the trunk open remote. Lots of room in the trunk. Lay the seats down for more room for long items.

SR Turbo

This is a great car! Reliable, quick and beautiful inside and out. Has a nice sized interior and trunk as a bonus! I recommend the SR Turbo over the other trims, if you're looking for an inexpensive performance vehicle. I love it!

Excellent APR

I bought 2017 Nissan Sentra from them last month. They did excellent job for me to get best rate . One bank offer me 20% another bank 10.9% then they found 5.63% from TFCU for me. Great job Barbara and Emad for your hardwork. Thanks again for your help.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

This car is considered a midsize, but it’s roomy enough to be a full size. The ride is a lot smoother than the Nissan Altima or Maxima.

2.7

car was flat out scetchy

the car seemed like a good buy until I cranked it up and shifted into drive the transmission shifts so ruff, like after that I was pretty set on not getting it

Car owner!!!

Best dealer I recommend today I bought a car for my dad he is happy 2017 Nice nissan will feel the salesmen and the finance department very friendly and professional thank you very much I also bought my car in May 2018 re-register for my dream car !!! I recommend my seller imes luigi and speaks Spanish

1.0

Cheapest most unreliable car on the market.

This car has horrible traction with little to no comfort room. Who ever owns this car was desperate for a really cheap overall vehicle interior is made very cheap as well. Beware