2017 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2017 Nissan Sentra
3.7

It’s just what I wanted

It works for what I need. Nothing special but a nice set of wheels. My favorite part has to be the styling of this car both inside and out.

Great car great gas mileage

This car has all that I was looking for in a budget automobile. I’ve only had this vehicle for two weeks and I’m not disappointed. Handles very well and for a four cylinder it has plenty of pick up. The interior is very roomy and has all creature comforts. Couldn’t have bought a better car at this price.

I love it.

I love how it handles itself the milage the color just everything thing about it. Not to mention my kids love it as well. Love it

Most reliable car I've owned

Car looks and drives great! Definitely reliable and would recommend to others. The car was detailed but there are still crumbs and dirt in between the seats and some visible spots on the back seats.

Reliable, comfortable and fuel efficient

The Nissan Sentra with CVT transmission is by far the most comfortable to drive commuter vehicle I have ever owned. Very reliable way beyond the manufacturer warranty period and gave me a mixed highway/street MPG of 32! Love it.

1.3

Most Uncomfortable Car EVER!!!

This has to be the WORST car ever designed!! Not only do I bump my head getting in and out of this car, but so does everyone else who rides in it. There is very little leg room and I'm only 5'4. So if you're tall or have bad knees you can pretty much hang it up. The power windows are sluggish and very noisy and it feels extremely unstable on the highway. And the seats are terrible on the back. WORST INVESTMENT EVER!!!

Very reliable car and you save on gas money

Got my Nissan Sentra SV 4 days ago color Silver and black interior is very confortable feels very smooth while you driving I simply love this car I highly recommend it

Beautiful car

This car is awesome met all my needs it has lots of space the outside is perfect everything I need in a car just nice all the way around

Most Reliable Car I’ve Owned

Lots of room for me and my kids ; has low mileage and good on gas. Drives great! Ac works great! I love my car!

comfortable

smooth classy but yet sporty fun to drive and not a gas hog i have had it for 2 days and love it So go buy one