NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 Titan

2018 Nissan Titan

2018 Nissan Titan

Have You Driven the 2018 Nissan Titan?

Most Under Rated Truck

by New Nissan Owner from Georgetown, Ky. on Tue Jun 19 2018

I was recently in the market for a new pick up truck, and not being brand loyal, I looked at everything on the market. For some context, I have owned several trucks of various brands in the past, and have never had a complaint with any of them. After test driving all brands, I was left with the fact that in my opinion, the Nissan Titan Pro - 4X was head and shoulders above the competition. Since many truck buyers are extremely brand loyal, many of them will not agree with me, but I do think that I was very objective in my decision making, and am loving the new truck. It is a shame that such a great truck is often not even considered by some.

Best Bang for my Buck in a Truck I have ever owned

by New Titan Fan! on Fri Jun 29 2018

Love the style, amenities and horsepower in this truck and I got it at a great price! I am definitely a Nissan fan now!!! And would consider them for my next vehicle

Bought my 2018 Titan SV 4X4 6/2/18

by Robert G from New Jersey on Fri Jun 22 2018

I recently decided to trade my 2016 Frontier and go full size and looked at the Ram and Silverado. After comparing them, the reliability of the multiple Nissans I’ve already owned paired with all the creature comforts, the outstanding warranty and the great pricing I just couldn’t pass it up. It rides so beautifully and the fuel mileage is about the same as my smaller truck and imagine on a long highway run it even does better. Go take one for a test drive, I’m sure you’ll be pleased. I have no negative comments about my purchase.

New Titan

by Bob C from St Amant, LA on Mon Jun 18 2018

Been looking at replacing my 2006 Titan and stayed with the Titan. Great vehicle. Great warranty package. The midnight edition looks awesome. Already getting compliments from others

Very Under Rated Truck

by Adamrl from Grand Rapids, MI on Wed Jan 02 2019

Okay, I know what the reviews have all been saying....no to the Titan, you must buy a Ford essentially. Well I did not want a Ford in the driveway like very other person on the street so I did not listen to the "machine", I went and did my own research. This is a real truck in every way. True it is less on the electronics and has a smaller Nav screen but this is a truck after all, not a luxury vehicle. When you look at it for what it is and what I use it for - pulling a 8000lb trailer most of the summer - it served my needs well. Pulls like a champ, is quiet and is very comfortable. I have around 20k miles now and have never had a problem aside from a Transmission ECM update which they did during an oil change. The warranty on this truck along with the great price makes this a real deal. Do consider the Titan when doing your research, it is a real truck that is made in the USA too!

Uses car for Towing

Best new Truck on the market hands down!

by Layth from Bon Aqua TN on Tue Jun 12 2018

Great looks and power to boot what else do you want. I looked at all the big 3 trucks including Toyota and the best looking and best value came down to just one choice.

Just bought it!

by Doug1099 from Pittsburgh. Pa on Sun Oct 28 2018

I’ve done my research now for 6 weeks. I typically get a new truck every three years. Owned 3 Fords, one Chevy, one Toyota and a Jeep. Liked or disliked them all for various reasons. It was down to the new 2019 Ram Laramie and the 2018 Titan Platinum reserve. Chose the Titan for the sturdy ride an the typical Nissan build quality. Just love the feel of this truck. Only has 121 miles on it now... I’ll keep you posted.

2018 Titan

by flyingstang from Texas on Thu Aug 23 2018

I have had this truck for a few weeks now drives great ,tows a 18 foot car trailer with racecar great all around a very good buy 5.6 SV very happy with my purchase

Amazing Truck for what it offers

by RARN from Corona CA on Mon Nov 05 2018

I recently test drove several trucks of same class from gmc, Chevy,Ford and Ram they are all good , I very impress what this truck has to offer granted the high end platinum level trucks have a little more to offer like Ford F-150 and sierra . Overall this purchase has been a very good decision ,warranty cannot be beaten just means it’s gurrateed to go the further since they would offer such a great warranty. Owned Nissan products in the past and has not given me any problems for years of service .you’ll be amazed when you test drive this truck!

Glad I switched

by ambrosemario from Valparaiso on Wed Aug 01 2018

My last 3 vehicles have been Ford F150 Lariats. It was time to trade in my most recent (100-K miles and starting to show a bit of rust) when I discovered that the 2018 Lariat was priced beyond my budget. I almost bought an XLT, but decided to look at other manufacturers. That's when I found my Titan SL. It contains virtually all the upgrades I would find in a Lariat, but with a price about 8K less AND a 5-year, 100,000 mile warranty! The cabin is quieter than my Fords and the sound system is much better. I've only owned the truck for two months, so time will tell if I still love it in a couple of years, but so far so good!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9