2018 Nissan Titan consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Nissan Titan
Shop the 2018 Nissan Titan
3.6

I like.

Bought 2018 Titan used a year ago. It gets used about two days a week on average. So far its been great. Biggest issue is very stiff suspension.

Wowww!

I got a great deal on a 2018 SV with only 2500 miles. I have had Ram and GM, and this is my favorite. Meaty sounding engine, clean lines, good power, great warranty. I am loving it.

4.3

Best deal on a crew pickup truck for the money

This truck has plenty of room in the crew cab cabin. The safety features in the SV model are good. The interior design is a little dated but functional. With the standard 5 yr 100,000 mile drive train warranty from the manufacturer (Chevy, Ford & Dodge only offer a 3 year 36,000 mile factory drive train warranty) and competitive pricing it's a great deal.

Very reliable car. Very happy with the car.

The truck is really good, Great off-road vehicle and very safe. Love all the technology in the truck for the price tag. The heated seat and cooling seat along the steering wheel being heated makes all season driving very comfortable.

Love it

I've only had my 18 titan sv 4 x 4 crewcab for a few months. Researched and decided to go for it. Used with 10600 miles. Was impressed with handling, quiet ride and features plus still had 3 yrs left on warranty.

This truck is 🔥

After owning over 30 vehicles from a convertible, jeep, trucks,luxury,sport cars, and a motorcycle 🏍️... My Mini Cooper and Nissan are the most reliable and GOD given fun. Comfort, style, usefulness, design are wonderful. Plus most parts are builds are in the USA... So don't let the names fool you. I am a proud member of the truck gang with the best truck I've ever owned. 2nd only to my Nissan Pro4x I traded years ago. Throw up those T's

Most reliable vehicle that I have owned

This truck replaced a 2015 Ram truck that was very nice but very unreliable. This SL model has all the options I need and has had no issues in 57,000 miles on high speed highways and mine site roads. I've never owned a vehicle that has had no issues and cost so little to maintain. Don Davis Nissan is my dealer and offers exceptional service at low price. The truck has a 100,000 all inclusive warranty but I've had no warranty issues

Great Truck

It was a great truck I loved it lots ..... of power drive very good on the highway. I had it two years no problem at all .

Nissan all the way.

This truck will meet my needs and it is spacious and elegant. When I drove it initially I just thought that this was the vehicle for me and my family. We love it.

Reliable

I traded in my '13 Nissan frontier for a lightly used '18 Titan SL. Nissan honored the 5 yr/100,000 mi warranty and the first 3 oil changes were on them. Love the vehicle. One word I would say about my '18 Titan is 'reliable'. 20,000 miles in and no issues. Titans are not 'gas guzzlers' as many claim. For instance, my V6 '13 frontier only got 21-22 mpg highway at best. The '18 Titan SL V8 (with 7 speed automatic transmission) I've gotten up to 25 mpg without towing on highway. That parallels many SUVs, even some newer V6 pickups. The SL Titan came with the Bilstein shocks. Drives like a dream and turns supreme on the horrible dirt road to our family cabin. I test drove a '17 Tacoma same day I test drove this Titan, and the Titan outperforms compared to the Tacoma in its ability to turn smoothly. The crew cab 4x4 SL can tow up to 9,200 lbs, enough for someone with my lifestyle. I will say one con is I wish I had more payload capacity (think I max out around 1500 lbs with solid truck tires, because it's a crew cab and 4x4). Other than that, I'm happy with the purchase. Great job with the new Titan Nissan. The best truck warranty in America, and the Titan is made in America. How could you go wrong.