2017 Titan XD

2017 Nissan Titan XD

2017 Nissan Titan XD

Have You Driven the 2017 Nissan Titan XD?

Best truck ever!

by Russ from Chadds Ford, Pa on Wed Aug 09 2017

I owned a 05 Titan for 10 years before a tractor trailer head on collision demolished it. The truck saved my life and I walked away with minor scratches after being rolled by the trailer. I was ready for a new one and the Titan XD is fantastic! This truck is a joy to drive and I went with the platinum reserve this time so it's also luxurious inside. The truck handles very well and it's big and roomy. The bed is 61/2 feet and can hold lots of cargo. The bed boxes are very handy and can easily be removed for extra room. The tow hitch is electronic-so cool- and it hauls everything I have with ease. The bed liner is really durable and the lighting in the back is perfect for hitching and all jobs. The rear windshield window is a bit small but still handy. The interior is roomy, comfy and big! I love the heated and cooled seats and power everything! We drove it down to Ft. Lauderdale, 16 hour road trip, and this truck made the journey a pleasure! I'll have this one another 10 years and more I'm hoping.

Great American Made Truck

by SPR from Waukesha, WI on Fri Jun 15 2018

I have owned several Chevy, Ford and Ram trucks, and it took a lot for me to break away from the Ram 2500's I've been driving over the past 15 years (they have been very good trucks), but I was looking for a HD truck with a smoother ride. The Titan XD is exactly that. Although I liked my Rams, I'm loving the comfort of the Titan XD.

A great truck!

by BPC Titan from Boston, MA on Fri Apr 06 2018

I have owned mine for about a year now. It has been a great truck. I have the 5.6 gas V8, not the diesel. It is extremely comfortable, rock solid, and very smooth to drive or ride in. I have people looking at it all the time. It is nice not driving the cookie cutter truck from one of the domestic 3. I love to hear their stories of the issues people have had with their Ford, Chevy or Ram, like the 6 month old Silverado that decided to stop shifting, leaving my friend stranded on the road. People dismiss the Titan and XD because they are not popular, but they are a true hidden gem to me. My last Titan was 9 years old purchased new, and have had no issues except normal wear and tear, that is right, absolutely nothing needed repair. I love my truck and would highly recommend the Titan or the XD to anyone. It also tows my 7,000 lb 5th wheel with no issue at all. The truck has some cool features but the trailer light check from the fob is awesome! You won’t regret buying a Titan.

Uses car for Towing

Best truck I?ve ever owned!

by Avalosaz from Vail, az on Wed Aug 15 2018

This truck has plenty of space in the front and back seats. It also drives very smooth and has plenty of power. There is a good amount of space in the bed of the truck, and it can tow plenty as well as it has a great payload!

After 3 fords im happy I switched

by The big three have a new competitor in town! from Somewhere, Ohio on Sat Aug 18 2018

I?ve owned three fords and now I have the xd diesel. This truck falls in the sweet spot between a 3/4 ton and 1/2 ton. I have not had one regret since buying it. I get great fuel mileage and tow a 35 ft. Travel trailer. Only 21000 miles so far, but much more comfortable and solid than the three fords I previously owned.

Uses car for Towing

Dont rely on negative reviews

by Scout1 from Waukesha on Tue Jun 19 2018

If you look abroad on the reviews you will see that the majority of the owners are very happy As with any new design expect some issues. Engineers are not perfect. For those who wanted a 1/2 ton but not quite the 3/4 ton this truck is it. The fit and finish on the interior is excellent. It would be nice to see the center console wrapped in morning of the soft plastic rather than hard.. just to give Ram a run for it's money. The exterior is nicely designed with aggressive looking front end. The diesel does not disappoint. The transmission does shift a little harder than newer transmissions but I do not find it annoying. Maybe the future will hold an 8 or 10 speed. If your in the market for a new truck look at the Titan or Titan XD. You won't be disappointed. Great value for what you get and a 5 year 100000 bumper to bumper warranty. You can't beat that.

Uses car for Towing

Most comfortable and stylish truck I have ever own

by Dshacked7196 from Punta gorda fl on Mon Jul 17 2017

The Nissan Titan xd exceeded all of my expectations. The truck drives awesome has tons of room and hauls all of my toys. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Uses car for Towing

Solid truck for the money

by one2hear from Dallas, TX on Tue Mar 13 2018

Almost a 3/4 ton and more a 1/2 ton, the Titan XD is well appointed and loaded with features. Decent ride for its suspension, powerful engine but it’s a bit thirsty when pushed. Hard combined driving yielded 11 mpg, but those with a lighter foot report 14 mpg. Room for the entire family and light years better than the old model.

Awesome Black on Black Titan

by Sport Titan from Savannah GA on Fri Dec 08 2017

Excellent vehicle. Rides comfortable but has a lot of power. The interior is very tough and strong. The black on black color I picked is beautiful. I love driving the TITAN.

2017 Nissan Titan XD SV

by Gpayne84 from Nashville, TN on Wed Jun 13 2018

After much research and comparisons of all the truck brands, the Titan XD offered the best bang for my buck. Ride is terrific, interior is top notch and so quiete. Many standard features, and the convenience package bring it up a notch with, blind spot markers and parking assists and many more.I opted for the gas engine due to the diesels having transmission issues I read in many reviews. The cab is very spacious and ride height makes it very comfortable in traffic, your almost eye level with semis. The goose neck is standard and you can tell by the planted feeling of the truck that it will handle heavy loads and never make you nervous. Firm and smooth. Nissan set the standard in a class all its own with it being a heavy half its a terrific truck. The deep discount and awesome warranties make it a great buy and I have no doubts about the dependability.

1 2 3 4 5