2017 Titan XD

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Best truck ever!

by Russ from Chadds Ford, Pa on August 9, 2017

I owned a 05 Titan for 10 years before a tractor trailer head on collision demolished it. The truck saved my life and I walked away with minor scratches after being rolled by the trailer. I was ready for a new one and the Titan XD is fantastic! This truck is a joy to drive and I went with the platinum reserve this time so it's also luxurious inside. The truck handles very well and it's big and roomy. The bed is 61/2 feet and can hold lots of cargo. The bed boxes are very handy and can easily be removed for extra room. The tow hitch is electronic-so cool- and it hauls everything I have with ease. The bed liner is really durable and the lighting in the back is perfect for hitching and all jobs. The rear windshield window is a bit small but still handy. The interior is roomy, comfy and big! I love the heated and cooled seats and power everything! We drove it down to Ft. Lauderdale, 16 hour road trip, and this truck made the journey a pleasure! I'll have this one another 10 years and more I'm hoping.

A great truck!

by BPC Titan from Boston, MA on April 6, 2018

I have owned mine for about a year now. It has been a great truck. I have the 5.6 gas V8, not the diesel. It is extremely comfortable, rock solid, and very smooth to drive or ride in. I have people looking at it all the time. It is nice not driving the cookie cutter truck from one of the domestic 3. I love to hear their stories of the issues people have had with their Ford, Chevy or Ram, like the 6 month old Silverado that decided to stop shifting, leaving my friend stranded on the road. People dismiss the Titan and XD because they are not popular, but they are a true hidden gem to me. My last Titan was 9 years old purchased new, and have had no issues except normal wear and tear, that is right, absolutely nothing needed repair. I love my truck and would highly recommend the Titan or the XD to anyone. It also tows my 7,000 lb 5th wheel with no issue at all. The truck has some cool features but the trailer light check from the fob is awesome! You won’t regret buying a Titan.

Great American Made Truck

by SPR from Waukesha, WI on June 15, 2018

I have owned several Chevy, Ford and Ram trucks, and it took a lot for me to break away from the Ram 2500's I've been driving over the past 15 years (they have been very good trucks), but I was looking for a HD truck with a smoother ride. The Titan XD is exactly that. Although I liked my Rams, I'm loving the comfort of the Titan XD.

Now this is a truck!

by Larry from Helena Wyoming on March 3, 2017

I was in the market for a truck and the new Nissan Titan XD and Nissan Titan half ton really stuck out to me. So my Nissan dealership let me take the 2017 Nissan Titan XD platinum to drive around for the whole week. I fell in love with the truck instantly. I read the comments below and I have to disagree with most of the Negative comments listed below. I love the Navigation and all of added extras and saftey features on the truck. I also love how everything is so easy to use ad easy to figure out. I also love the interior. Nissan really out did themselves with this truck. I have never been a Nissan owner until now. I was so blown away with this Nissan product that I bought my a wife a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum and my daughter and a 2017 Nissan Rogue S. I think that the Nissan Titan XD is a great truck. I have already gone on long road trip with the truck and i experienced pure comfort and great visibility. I would definetly buy a Nissan Titan XD over a Ford F-150.

Everything I hoped for and more.

by Zachary XD from on June 14, 2017

After driving my Nissan Titan since 2008, I decided it was time for a new one. I didn't want anything besides Titan because my '08 had been so reliable. After researching, I decided I wanted to upgrade to the XD. I found a super deal on a '17 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve that I just couldn't pass up and it hasn't disappointed me. It has many features that I wouldn't have shopped for or even dreamed of, but like I said, I was offered a deal that I couldn't turn down. I guess my favorite feature is how it makes hooking up to my trailer so simple. it also has many safety features like the tilt-down mirrors and around-view cameras. It is by far the safest vehicle I've ever owned as well as the fanciest.

titan xd

by badger68 from wellsville ks. on December 10, 2017

great truck , traded in a 2013 pro4x. loved that truck , but this truck beats it hands down. the diesel engine has more than enough power and fuel mpg is better than the pro4x. very happy with my new truck. thanks Nissan and cummins.

Uses car for Towing

Comfort and design are remarkable

by Sam from Zanesville, Oh on May 11, 2017

Of all the vehicles I have owned this one rates right up there in the top 2. It's hard to believe that Nissan could build a truck that provides the comfort level this truck provides.

It is a pleasure to drive

by BobG from Port Charlotte Florida on May 19, 2017

I think it will I know it will meet all my needs. Power comfort looks not nothing it does not have. It has the best warranty I have seen on the market yet. I was in construction for over 30 years so know with the Cummings diesel it the best motor going. I drove Ford for over 31 years did not think I would ever change but I did and know I will not be sorry

Good truck, but has some flaws

by mlitrico from Charleston, SC on May 19, 2018

2017 Titan XD Platinum Reserve. Overall it is exactly what I needed. It has the weight capacity and the power to meet or exceed all my expectations for my personal contracting business. The things I don't like: the interior design most of all, when you fold the back seats up and put down the "platforms" to utilize the back as storage, there is not a lot of room back there. (my Ford 150 super crew has a completely flat floor and thinner seats that fold up and it offers almost twice as much storage). When I put the truck in DRIVE, the shift lever completely covers the defrost and rear defrost buttons and they are almost inaccessible, really silly. There are no small storage places in the drivers area to put pens, a comb, and any small items. I had to modify the center counsel with plastic because things that are placed in the "business card holder" fall right through into the abyss of the center counsel. As far as comfort from the drivers seat, its ok, but I would rather drive my Ford any day, the Ford is much more user friendly and comfortable. Thing I do like: nicely built truck, the Rockford Fosgate sound system is incredible, The seat heaters/coolers, the stitched leather seats, the overall exterior and interior look. I really like it overall. To jump to a 3/4 ton with an American made would have been $12,000 to $17,000 more. I bought it used with 18K on it and the price was 35K, very good value! This is a true 5/8 ton truck.

Cummins motor backed by a 5yr. warranty.

by greg23si from Webster, NY on March 22, 2018

Did a TON of research before I decided on the Titan XD with the 5.0 Cummins motor and, for a large truck, this thing drives lie a dream! One of the biggest reasons for the purchase, besides the 5.0 Cummins, was the 5 year "Bumper-to-Bumper" warranty. I was always taught that a warranty form a manufacturer was indicative of how long they expected something to last; 100% trouble-free. I've been super impressed with the truck so far and with just over 1,500 miles on the odometer, I can't say a single thing bad about this truck. If you're on the fence about the XD, trust me, you won't be disappointed!

1 2 3 4 5