2014 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 911 Porsche
Explore the 2014 Porsche 911
Shop the 2014 Porsche 911

Best Car I've Driven

This car exceeded my expectations for quality, comfort, ride, performance, fit and finish, all of it... A true joy to drive. Don't wait any longer to buy one. You will get a lot of smiles per gallon.

Best and most fun of anything anywhere.

I've owned them all...S2000, G35, S5, Corvette's...this is THE car. The most visceral, fun, exciting car I've ever driven. No one could ever be disappointed with the purchase of the 911, particularly the "S" version with Sport and Sport exhaust.

Love love the 2014 911 Carrera

For (long-distance) driving fun, I wanted as close to a classic 911 as I could get while being able to use it as a reliable (short-run) daily driver. Rear wheel drive, naturally aspirated was a must. 2014 991.1 was the perfect blend of price while still coming Porsche-certified.

Dreams-come-true 911 Carrera S, Cabriolet

My favorite car of all time: exceptional performance, stylishly appointed, and a dream-to-drive. True to its Porsche heritage; it is the perfect balance of brawn, beauty, and "hair-on-fire", screamingly good fun.

I have owned 5 911 Turbo' s.

Gorgorous white/ black interior with all red gauges and red seat belts! White dash trim and white rims sets this Turbo apart from any other 911

Nice and fast

Great car.Bought it as a reconstructed title with 800 miles on it.Moon roof was broke and got wet and they made it a flood car.$120,000 car for $66,000.Got it certified pre-owned and did not have ONE problem since 2016.A baggain.

Best and Most Fun to Drive Car I ever owned

Great on the Road, Very comfortable and huge fun to drive. Great handling on Road and Track. Of the 2 Dozen Porsches I've owned THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!

Un-compromised sports car

For me Porsche is the standard by which all others are measured. Still the overall best and most reliable high performance car available. Like all cars it is not everyone's cup of tea.

4.0

The funnest car I've ever owned

I loved the vehicle, have ordered another, but I hope the next has generation has fewer engine problems.

991 C4S

Last of the normal aspirated Porsche's, Rare manual. Seriously the greatest car I have owned yet. Does everything perfectly. AWD is incredible in the rain, The manual shifts incredibly smooth. The fit and finish is flawless and not a single issue during my ownership. My only problem is I can't stop driving it.