2014 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 911 Porsche
Explore the 2014 Porsche 911
Shop the 2014 Porsche 911

My dream car!

911-991 model, it is an iconic sports car. The technology handling and performance is second to none. A fantastic purchase.

Certified is the way to go!

I intentionally chose a 911 with a manual transmission because I consider it essential to the sports car experience. The 7 speed is a hoot to drive, 6th gear is over drive, and 7th is more for super efficiency on the highway.

Most beautiful car I have owned

Most 911's are boring black, gray,white,silver, yawn! They all look too similar. Not this 2014 911 4S; gulf blue with orange calipers, aero kit with orange air intake screens, agate leather interior. Breathtakingly gorgeous. And fun to drive fast, not too fun on bumpy interstate highways at 80, stiff suspension transmits vibrations to my brain, need a rest after an hour. On local road tracks it's a beast in sport plus mode ! Yikes it's fun! And it can do so much more, it's a better car than I am a driver!

4.4

I drove a 2017 Carrera S 3.0 liter 420 HP

Outstanding until I drove a 2015 Carrera S 7 speed. This car was less expensive and was a factory car with very few miles and affordable. Also this had he larger motor and non-turbo. This car was more outstanding than the 2017

Most balanced car I have driven

It's the type of car kids have posters of, and adults work towards making a reality! One that sets the benchmark for engineering and poise.

A Thrilling Motorcar That Makes you Feel

The 991 Porsche GT3 is absolutely an amazing & incredible car to drive, I have owned a GT3 for a few years & hands down the best sports car I have driven to date, In-comparison to Mclaren 650s which is scary fast and a Ferrari 458 is all for looks & attention the GT3 you feel a part of the car & feel comfortable in any driving condition, Its thrilling with the PDK gearbox that delivers extreme rapid shifts both up & down & the handling is intense. The GT3 is an incredible car that will leave you satisfied.

Best Sports Car Ever

After owning many sport cars all my life finally I got a Porsche 911 carrera. It is by far the best daily driving sport car in the market

Best car I ever drove

Pretty awesome car. Super fast and is pretty cool. A little expensive buy you get what you pay for. Love it.

Solid GT/Sports Car

This Carrera S is my first Porsche. It comfortable as sports car go, I have driven older models such a 1983 911 and though good, this could be an easy daily driver here in Texas with hot weather and its good AC. This S model has the 400 hp engine which gives it plenty of acceleration. The handling is superb. The brakes are awesome and never give up after repeated hard use. Nothing has failed on the car during the 3 years I have owned it. Tires, oil and brake fluid is all I have had to do to it after 15K miles. Dealer service is a little expensive, but that comes with owning a car like this. Do-it-yourselfers can drop that expense some. Quality of workmanship inside and outside is excellent. The interior is not flashy and just makes sense. I have taken it on long GT drives to twisty-windy places as well as the track. It performs and it turns heads.

4.4

A true daily driver sports car

This is my first porsche I have owned but I couldn't have been happier with the car. Its a reliable daily driver that you can take to the track.