2013 Porsche Boxster consumer reviews

$49,500 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Boxster Porsche
Explore the 2013 Porsche Boxster
Shop the 2013 Porsche Boxster

Truly lives up to the hype!

This car is an amazing roadster and easily the best bang for your buck. I have also owned a Miata and the Boxster feels much more refined. If you are able to afford it, I feel that the Boxster is just a better Miata (more comfortable, more spacious, faster, looks a lot better)

Two Seats, No Waiting

It’s not often that you can find a two seat roadster that can be comfortable enough for a daily driver and handle well enough to be a track car. The Boxster S is that rare automobile that can do both. If you want to drop the top and cruise to your fave eatery while basking in lots of admiring glances, get ready. Just know when you summon the six cylinder engine the Boxster S will respond and that is before you hit the Sport or Sport Plus buttons. Then the car roars to life and turns beastly. That hard driving machine can also include driver comforts like two small trunks, fourteen way adjustable seats, launch control, twenty inch tires, a 445 watt Bose stereo and a top that folds at speeds up to 30 MPH. You can tool around Los Hollywood or drive it at Le Mans. Porsche designed the Boxster S to be a brilliant sports car and they succeeded.

Drives like a dream and stunning to look at

Love everything about this car: fun and easy to drive, comfortable yet exotic. Prefer this to Porsche's 911 model. It's just what I was looking for

Most sexy black sport car

It is the best to drive all day long and the hit the corner without trouble. Power is enough to cruise with the top down.

4.3

GREAT CAR

This is a fantastic driving car! i have owned several sports cars but this one handles the best. If you are looking for a car that will put a smile on your face this is the one.

Was hesitant at first, but glad I purchased

Ok, ok...didn't spring for the S but find the car a joy to drive. Love the notchy feel of the 6 MT. Great clutch engagement and enough power when above 4500 rpm. Great expressway speed road feel not only in the curves. The spirt mode does improve throttle response. Yeah, wish I had another 100hp.

Attention Grabber

Not a day goes by when I’m not complimented on my Porsche Boxter. I don’t know what it is about the car. Maybe it’s the color or stylish contemporary look, but it definitely grabs attention both while parked and on the road.

Seriously the best car I have ever owned

Seriously the best car I have ever owned and driven and honestly hate selling it. Amazing car. Comfort, performance, and styling are amazing. i personally think its better looking then any of the 911's and being a mid engine car the car drives like its on rails.

Fun...fun...fun

I bought my 2013 Boxster S from a private party after months of searching. I wanted certain colors and options. So, it took awhile to find what I wanted. I am glad I did not compromise. I drive it 4 - 5 days a week around town or up in the mountains. It is as enjoyable a sports car as I have owned. (My last one was a ZO6 'vette.) That car would beat the Box in a straight line. It had extraordinary acceleration. But, introduce some sharp curves and not alot of straightaways and the Box would hold its own. The Porsche is certainly more fun to drive. I have an Audi A8 for highway trips. But, I have taken the Boxster on drives of a couple hundred miles and felt fine after the several hour trip. All in all, this is a terrific car and anyone considering a purchase, just go drive one. You will be sold.

Dreams are made of Porsches

Been wanting to own a Porsche for a long time. I've been a fan for as long I can remember. Finally put some money aside to buy one. After more than a year of searching, I finally found the one, a 2013 Boxster S. It's nicely optioned and the price was good. The performance is what I expected of a Porsche. And it looks beautiful. I hope to enjoy it for a long time.