2003 Subaru Baja consumer reviews

side view of 2003 Baja Subaru
Explore the 2003 Subaru Baja
3.0

good car so far

good car so far w 450000 miles but keep hearing about head gaskets problems lets c when we get to 1000000 miles

I'm in Love

I just purchased my Baja from a friend . She purchased another used Baja.It has 100,000 miles. It handles great and I just drove it in our first winter storm. I live in Upstate N.Y. It did great. I truly enjoy driving it.I hope with loving care, I can drive it another 200,000 miles.

2003 Baja

I am a proud owner of a 2003 Baja. It has been an amazing car. I have been the only owner and made minimal repairs. I have carried a canoe and gazebo weighing 900 lbs in this vehicle. I would definatly recommend this car to anyone.

3.6

I love this Truck, but Subaru missed out.

They should bring it back. They just need to ad some extras. Also market it better. If they had the limited version like the outback, then they would have sold a lot more. Also an optional cap.

baja 2003

A beautiful, comfortable car. However, I have a large dog who takes up the entire back seat and who would be more comfortable (I think) if the console were not right in the middle of the back seat. The back of this wannabe pick up truck is ingenious. small yet spacious on demand. MN winters are no match for this car. It loves the snow and even the cold. A/C cools car quickly even in our torrid summers.