2017 Outback

2017 Subaru Outback

Have You Driven the 2017 Subaru Outback?

Value is a 10 out of 5 - Outback 3.6R

by NewToSubaru from Chicago, IL on Mon Dec 05 2016

Just bought the 3.6R. It's not the fastest car on the road, but definitely gets the job done with some horsepower to spare. Eyesight is a great feature, but I wish I could better refine how far behind a car we travel with it (the "bars" distance isn't granular enough for traffic). Tons of room, comfortable seats, has done superbly in the snow so far, and has a ton of handy features that Subaru does so well. I'm happy we chose this over the Grand Cherokees and 4Runners we were also considering. This car is an awesome bang for the buck.

The subaru outback a great car

by Chris c from P.A on Fri Aug 12 2016

The 2017 subaru outback a great car it's great on gas safety features are awesome this is very roomy and comfortable to drive . This is a nice vehicle if your looking for a nice safe and comfortable car .it's worth the price . I would definitely recommend the outback I'm glad I own one .

VERY IMPRESSED!!

by MarksmanJO from on Tue Mar 07 2017

So far, soooo goood !!! I had to order this vehicle as dealers do not stock them. It is the touring edition of the outback. For the styling, amenities, and towing capability, you cannot beat it. I would have paid much more for a comparable vehicle in a different make. I've have been an auto physical damage specialist for 30 years and I am extremely impressed by the luxury and overall durability this car offers. I am very pleased with my purchase. The gas mileage has be averaging about 30 mpg which is awesome for its size. I have owned very many new vehicles over the years, but this Outback has impressed me the most!! GO SUBARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this Car, the only car anyone should own

by Drea01 from Minden on Mon Mar 06 2017

I love all the new features. Comfort, nice driving, easy to handle. Only thing I miss is not being able to upload the flash drive with my music and have it stay there, otherwise this car is all I expected and more. The cruise control is wonderful, love that it automatically cuts down when traffic is to close, then goes back to your set level when traffic in front moves away. Love it.

Touring 3.6 Unbelievable

by SisQLady from Bonanza, OR on Sat Mar 18 2017

I cannot believe how different this car is compared to my prior Subaru Outback with the 2.5 motor. This car has power as well as all the bells and whistles. I have only had it a week and don't want to get out of it.

Perfect Car

by KD from El Dorado Hills, CA on Sat Mar 11 2017

I love my Outback. It's so comfortable, the Limited model has everything on it that you could even want. It isn't just a functional car, I got the black Outback, and it is beautiful. I get compliments on it all the time. I sit up high enough to feel safe and comfortable- higher than some SUVs. On the inside, it is laid out very well and everything is convenient for the driver. I'll never buy another type of car!

LOVE my car!

by Simons Mom from St. Charles, IL on Wed Mar 22 2017

I love the comfort and safety of this car. It has the Eyesight system with adaptive cruise control, which makes highway driving awesome.

Affordable AWD with perks

by OhKariAnn from Roscoe IL on Wed Mar 15 2017

My Outback is great! I came from the diesel Jetta so I do miss my turbo off the line but the Outback has plenty of power for my needs. I like that the CVT trans is maintenance free and it runs on synthetic. I wish the back seats had door cup holders but that is my only interior complaint.

Wonderful vehicle!

by PapaToad from Oceanside, OR on Sat Mar 11 2017

We love our new Outback. It is a comfortable and quiet ride. Seating is at a great height, making getting in and out easy. The technology works wonderfully, with Hill Holder and auto-dimming brights being our favorites that work impressively better than our previous vehicle. Also impressive is its EyeSight Driver Assist features, especially its Adaptive Cruise Control and Pre-collision Braking.

Very well built vehicle.

by Biking Nut from Williamsport PA on Fri Mar 24 2017

Only had vehicle for a few days but I am quite impressed in such a short time. The car handles very nicely, holds the road and is easy to drive. Controls are well lighted and easily accessible. Interior is roomy and the seats are quite comfortable. Visibility is excellent, especially on the sides and rear. The rear seems to be large while the rear seats can be folded down from outside with the side controls.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30

Our Take on the 2017 Subaru Outback

The verdict: Whether you consider the 2017 Subaru Outback a wagon or a crossover SUV, it's a home run for families and well-rounded enough to appeal to a large crowd.

Versus the competition:
Though the Outback doesn’t have the sheer capabilities and size of a traditional midsize SUV, there’s enough SUV flavor there to satisfy more than just loyal Subaru owners.

For 2017, the Subaru Outback adds a new Touring trim level that gives an extra bit of luxuriousness to the top of the four-cylinder (2.5i) and six-cylinder (3.6R) trim ranges. Outback trims now include the base 2.5i trim, plus 2.5i Premium, 2.5i Limited, 2.5i Touring, 3.6R Limited and 3.6R Touring. Compare the... Read More