2008 Suzuki SX4 consumer reviews

$14,339–$15,889 MSRP range
side view of 2008 SX4 Suzuki
Explore the 2008 Suzuki SX4
2.0

Worst car I have ever owned

Recalls difficult to resolve on top of break and engine problems in debt over 10,000 for this purchase

Such a gem

First nice car I ever owned and kept it for 10 years. Amazing in the snow. I love the manual and the intelligence AWD. I fit many things in the back such as a recliner or full size baseboards for tile. I wish they still sold them in the U.S.

4.0

I loved it

I bought the 2008 model in 2011 and It lasted me until 2017 when the engine finally started to go with 134k miles on it. It was a great reliable car until the end. The seats weren't that comfortable, so we didn't take it on LONG drives but for just commuting around town and to work it was fine. It didn't have any bells and whistles ( no blue tooth, no auxillary port), but at the time it was fine.

4.3

Great first car!

It has been a really good car, because of how small it was, it struggled with the West Virginia roads but besides that, super awesome vehicle!

3.7

First Car and I Loved It

Everything I needed; stood up to the wear and tear of a teenaged boy without any problems. Just slow

4.4

Super cute and sporty

It's fun to drive, very zippy. I'm so glad I own this car. it's helped me maintain a happy life. In my opinion, it's safe, and very reliable. I would recommend this car to anyone...well at least to someone my size. If you were a basketball player, or someone extremely tall, I would say something different.

3.9

Good for what I needed

I bought the car used with 140000 miles on it and it's now currently up to 187k and it's been running like a champ. Great on gas and good for long road trips.

4.1

Excellent Car for the money

Great value, excellent ride very roomy. Good all around visibility limited blind spots. Car has very nice acceleration for a 4 cylinder.

2008 Suzuki Sx4

I purchased the 2008 Suzuki Sx4 with 105k miles on for 5100 dollars including tax, title and fees. It is the base model so it does not have the AWD system and in reality I do not need it since I live in Florida. It is an amazing little car, very reliable, not super economic in gas but average. I get between 24-30 miles for the gallon. The car needed some TLC when I bought it. I gave it a wheel alignment, changed spark plugs, put a K&N airl filter, used 5w30 Royal Purple oil, shampoo the upholstery, cleaned and waxed the exterior. Put new tires on it and after all that my family thought I bought a new car. The car rides high and you feel like you are in an SUV. My mother loved it and I am planning on buying another so she can get rid of her 05 Hyundai Tuson. If you are looking for an inexpensive yet reliable car this might be the one. I checked tons of youtube videos and online reviews before I purchased it. I suggest that if you are considering buying this car to please do the same.

best awd car ever

i love my 08 suzuki sx4 awd .this car was the best car i ever purchased. it has 65k no interior rattles and still quiet on the road....love having the awd when needed...can not stress how safe you feel in this car it has a solid feel and is roomy on the inside...