2007 Suzuki XL7 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 XL7 Suzuki
Explore the 2007 Suzuki XL7
4.4

CROSSOVER or crossuvan

A crossover for everybody(mom,dad,2kids and sometimes elderly parent).For the family as a whole it is the VALUE that sells us. With all the safety features strd and a loaded 7 passenger with dvd entertainment for under 30,000 .For dad (after years in a mini van) it is the ext styling ,252 hp,manumatic shift.For mom it is the ext styling ,comfort,handling,versatility from people hauling to cargo hauling.For the kids its the dvd system with gaming system inputs and daul ac controls For elderly parent ease of ingruess and egruess .A Crossover for the family.

great family vehicle with 3rd row seat and awd

We test drove the 2007 sante fe and outlander with 3rd row seats and liked the ride and power of the suzuki better {a little on the sport side}.Very quite cabin at 65mph. Alot of safety features for the money. With the seats folded flat the crago space is huge!!! The rear self leveling suspension helps greatly when loaded down for vacation. The interior of the sante fe was a little nicer but hyaundi could not come close to the deal we got from suzuki. So far 8000 miles and no problems. Avg 22-23 mpg. Our family of 5 recomends it!!

Better than anything else I drove

I really like the All new Suzuki XL-7 because of the fantastic ride and drive of the vehicle. I've owned previouse XL-7's but the new disign of the 07 impressed me in every aspect. YOU HAVE TO DRIVE THIS VEHICLE!

3.3

nice, but little poor copy car

I bought 1 suzuki xl07 2004 before, but i trade to difference one because its not big enough for my families. I love the old suzuki xl-7, but they need to build little biger and don't changes the body style. its look nice the old body. the new its nice and bigger, but only copy car thats all. ...........I prefer the old one. lee