2007 4Runner

2007 Toyota 4Runner

2007 Toyota 4Runner

Have You Driven the 2007 Toyota 4Runner?

Best ride ever

by Lizz from Edmonton Alberta on Mon Nov 11 2019

320000km and still an amazingly reliable and comfortable ride. I’m curious how well it will run and look at 500k. Clearly another great Toyota product.

This has been my 3rd Toyota & my second 4Runner

by Ladidi1957 from Sac California on Sun Jul 07 2019

I love this vehicle so much I got a second 4Runner & even considering to get my 3rd! Drives excellent on highway & in mountain terrain! Can turn on a dime! And most reliable car ever!

Great car and very reliable!

by Connor from Enid, OK on Sat Jun 20 2020

Love this vehicle. Enjoy the performance of the 6 cylinder engine. Great style! I have the Sport Edition and love the options on it. Would recommend for sure!

Solid Used Option

by Outdoors from Louisville, KY on Mon Apr 22 2013

I purchased my 2006 Sport Edition V8 with 94K miles. It feels rock solid and after 2 months I have the full confidence it will last another 100K.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Nice solid build quality

by Lovethiscar from Fairfax, VA on Thu Jul 19 2007

Solidly built truck good fuel economy compared to competition V6 has plenty of power unless you need to tow. LOVE THE WIND DOWN BACK WINDOW!!!!! Few have that feature. it cools the 4Runner down super fast in the summer

Most reliable and durable vehicle that I ever have

by Funny Bunny from Clarkston, Michigan on Mon Jan 07 2019

This is the most reliable and durable vehicle that I ever have. It just runs, doesn't need much other than oil change and regular maintenance. The safest vehicle in Michigan winter condition. Good for daily commute to work, as well as road trips and outdoorsy activities.

Best lasting car

by Dgrahl from Greensboro, NC on Sun Aug 13 2017

This car will last you for over 300k miles if you take care of it. Everything about this car is great including the relatively inexpensive parts for maintenance and upkeep. I have done some extra modifications on mine and people give me compliments all the time. The stock sound system is incredible and I have not yet needed to replace any of the stock speakers. All of the seats are very comfortable, especially the rear seats which have great cushion. My vehicle has over 190k miles on it and runs like new. All in all, I highly recommend this car to friends looking for a new vehicle, because it is relatively inexpensive and you get a lot of use out of it.

Best vehicle i ever owned

by JauntyJac from Olney on Mon Jun 22 2020

Unfortunately, the vehice was wrecked and declared a total loss or I would STILL be driving it. I had such a positive experience with this dealer, that i am checking with them first for a different vehicle.

4-runner CRASH

by nikki from Lafayette, LA on Sat Feb 20 2010

I recently lost my 2004 beloved 4-runner in a crash and it was totaled...I cannot say enough good things about this vehicle that I owned for 6 years. It was an SR5 2 wheel drive, V6 and it served me exceptionally well....We never had any problems whatsoever with this truck. I planned on keeping it until it fell apart, however things turned out somewhat different. It had a smooth ride, great power, smooth transmission, GREAT Handling as I had to make very sharp swerves several times and it never even came close to tipping and rolling.....This vehicle was everything that we needed. It was a great grocery getter, dog hauler as I have 2 large dogs I have to take to the Vet....Just put them in the back and they were comfortable. We also went on vacation across country many times, and my teenager had plenty of room in the backseat. The ONLY item that I disliked on this truck was the AC/Heat knob.....It had so many settings, you got confused with it. I hated that....Other than that, this was a sweet all around multi-purpose vehicle that I will sorely miss....Plan on buying another one as soon as I locate a Certified, one owner one in my area that is similar to my other. I have no hesitation about buying another 4-runner. I would recommend these vehicles to anybody.....One other point that I might make is with 82,000 miles on this vehicle at the time of the crash, there was not one rattle in that truck. No dash noise, no bumpy noise when you hit pot holes, nothing. It was as solid as they come. Also had great gas mileage....averaged around 20-22 mpg city and highway. Adios my beloved truck :((((

4th 4Runner in a row

by Ted in VT from Rutland, VT on Sun Feb 04 2007

The 2007 4Runner I just purchased shows continued dedication to improvement in an already fine vehicle. While very happy with my new purchase, there are a few bones to be picked... 1. When will Toyota come out with a linear fuel gage instead of the long succession of fuel gages that drop rapidly to 3/4, level off for a bit, the resume the rapid fall around 1/4 that has afflicted all of my 4Runners and Camrys since the 80's? 2. The running boards serve no useful purpose other than to soil one's pant leg with dirt on exiting the vehicle. 3. My 2000 4Runner had three 12VDC outlets on the center lower dash. The 2007 has one in a doored compartment in the console. If you have a GPS, radar detector and cell phone and want to power all three at once, you have a problem. 4. Speaking of radar detectors, the visor on the 2007 is about 3/8 of an inch thicker than the visor in the 2000 4Runner, which is now too thick for visor mounting. The 2000's visor was a convenient "out of sight" and out of the sun mounting spot. On the plus side, the wider body, larger six cylinder engine, larger gas tank (at last), larger brakes, roomy cargo area and towing package are all items that I was looking for in the new 4Runner. The construction is faultless (Hey, it's a Toyota!). The interior is nicely appointed with controls where I would expect them to be. The in dash display for MPG, driving range, etc. is a welcome addition for this gadget junky. Storage compartments abound and all my stuff from the 2000 migrated with room to spare. I like the lower door / roof openings that don't drop a load of snow on you when you open them to exit. The aluminum wheels are a pleasant change from years of rusty steel wheels. Here's hoping the finish will stand up to the winter road salt better than the steel wheel finish did. Performance is great. Acceleration is smooth and powerful. The automatic transmission shifts so smooth that you don't know it's happening. The hill assist is great. Our fuel bill should drop now that my wife doesn't have to avoid some of our steeper hills with traffic lights at the top. Other than the picky stuff, it's a fine, reliable vehicle and fun to drive. The price is reasonable for what you get. I'd buy another when it's time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Toyota 4Runner

For those of us not quite ready to abandon our sport utility vehicles – the real SUVs, not those carlike crossovers – the fourth generation of Toyota’s 4Runner is among the best.

Last completely redesigned for 2003, the 4Runner is one of the original SUVs and has been the stalwart of the Toyota truck-based SUV line since it was introduced in the early 1980s.

I remember seeing one up close for the first time at a Toyota dealership in Phoenix in 1985. I briefly considered buying the 4Runner – with four-wheel drive, because it would have been a fun vehicle to use to explore the Arizona mountains and the Sonoran desert.

But at the time, the 4Runner came only with two... Read More