2019 Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have you driven the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid?

Just a great car...this is my 3rd Avalon Limited

by Dave from Huntersville,NC. on Mon Jun 18 2018

they knocked it outta the park on this one!..exterior.interior,handling, mileage, safety......very satisfied with the hybrid....great mileage for a big car.....got the hybrid at just the right time with gas prices on the up.

2019 Avalon hybrid

by Dan Northern Wisc from Gordon,Wisconsin on Sat Aug 18 2018

I only own this for a week and a half but it exceeds in mileage more than I ever would think. I drove from Milwaukee to northern Wisconsin and I was going 75 miles an hour and it got me 46 miles to gallon. I am a person with back problems.in this car I could drive 200 miles and get out with no problem. Usually I have to take longer breaks for other cars. Very impressed

Fantastic Automobile

by DeeBee from Huntersville, N.C. on Thu Aug 23 2018

I just REALLY love this car. It is beautiful, comfortable, and everything I want, inside and out. I have not had a 4 door car since probably 1966(only 4 door in my lifetime), which I hated. THIS car, I love. Was worried about get-up-and-go with a 4 cylinder, but this car really performs like my former 8 cylinder cars. It is ultra quiet, inside and out, and after driving (not creeping, either)I have driven 400 miles since purchasing last week and still have nearly 1/4 tank of gas. What a pleasure using regular gas (will save 60+ cents per gallon from previous high-test automobile when I fill up). Am sure I will actually get the 43 mpg advertised. This car has not only a backup camera showing objects and other autos, it shows - clearly - people crossing behind your car. I did splurge and get the fancy 14 speaker radio, which is great! I am a senior citizen and this car may be the last automobile I purchase, but I plan to keep it as long as I am able to drive. Then, I will hire a driver for me and my lovely 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XSE. BTW, I haven't tried out the Sport mode yet, but the ECO mode really performs! I did use the internet sites and saved some money, too. Being a female it made me more comfortable wheeling and dealing with the dealerships.

Very comfortable and quiet

by Big C from Aiken on Sat Jul 21 2018

This car replaced a Lincoln hybrid. There is very little difference between the two, the Avalon has a slightly larger trunk and actually seems roomier inside.