2019 Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

Have You Driven the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid?

Not perfect, but pretty close

by Ol Perse from Illinois on Thu Nov 15 2018

My '13 Avalon hybrid was terrific. The '19 Limited is even better. Smooth ride, plenty of zip when needed, great trunk size. Wonderful interior, especially with Cognac trim. Features galore! Colder weather has reduced MPG to 43 rather than the 46+ I was getting. Cons: Wireless phone charging location is inconvenient as is lack of overhead storage for sunglasses, etc. Unsure about the nav system. Center vents cannot be closed. Would prefer a different system for driver seat memory. For only $1k more for hybrid over gas, the hybrid is a no brainer. 1st class ride.

Fantastic Automobile

by DeeBee from Huntersville, N.C. on Thu Aug 23 2018

I just REALLY love this car. It is beautiful, comfortable, and everything I want, inside and out. I have not had a 4 door car since probably 1966(only 4 door in my lifetime), which I hated. THIS car, I love. Was worried about get-up-and-go with a 4 cylinder, but this car really performs like my former 8 cylinder cars. It is ultra quiet, inside and out, and after driving (not creeping, either)I have driven 400 miles since purchasing last week and still have nearly 1/4 tank of gas. What a pleasure using regular gas (will save 60+ cents per gallon from previous high-test automobile when I fill up). Am sure I will actually get the 43 mpg advertised. This car has not only a backup camera showing objects and other autos, it shows - clearly - people crossing behind your car. I did splurge and get the fancy 14 speaker radio, which is great! I am a senior citizen and this car may be the last automobile I purchase, but I plan to keep it as long as I am able to drive. Then, I will hire a driver for me and my lovely 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XSE. BTW, I haven't tried out the Sport mode yet, but the ECO mode really performs! I did use the internet sites and saved some money, too. Being a female it made me more comfortable wheeling and dealing with the dealerships.

Smoothest riding car I have ever driven

by Zardoz from Christiansburg, VA on Sat Oct 20 2018

Have always owned Toyota's, and put between 100k and 200k miles on every model without any problems. Other than regular maintenance, I have never had a breakdown or needed any major service on any of them. Was time to replace our 2006 Avalon, with 203k miles, so I test drove the gas powered XLE and was mightily impressed with it's performance, handling, and smooth ride. Since I wanted a Hybrid, I had to wait for one to come in before driving it. As expected the Hybrid did not have the get up and go of the gas powered model, but it's acceleration is more than adequate, and very surprisingly peppy for a Hybrid. The Hybrid is not as quite as the gas powered model, but it's more of a difference in engine noise that volume, and the Limited that we settled on is even quieter that the XLE. Of course when not driving on the highway, it's super quiet, like all hybrids I imagine. It took a while for me to get used to all the safety features, but all features work as advertised, without any glitches so far. So far we are extremely pleased with the Avalon Limited.

Awesome Vehicle

by AvalonLimitedHybrid from Arlington, TX on Wed Mar 13 2019

I've had the vehicle for 2 weeks and have to say the initial quality is the highest of any vehicle I have owned. Besides getting AMAZNG gas mileage (average of 41.4 so far), the ride is SUPER comfortable and the drive is just so relaxing. I took it on a 500 mile trip the first week I owned it and had absolutely no driver fatigue. Sure, the grill is GIGANTIC, but it really has grown on me and looks really nice on the dark colors (I got the Parisian night pearl). The only minor annoyances are 1) the remote start shuts off when you open a door (I know they say it is a safety feature, but every Honda, Chevy, Ford have it figured out) and 2) the radio does not reduce the volume when Apple CarPlay navigation is speaking. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE the vehicle and would highly recommend to anyone that wants a comfortable cruiser.

Just a great car...this is my 3rd Avalon Limited

by Dave from Huntersville,NC. on Mon Jun 18 2018

they knocked it outta the park on this one!..exterior.interior,handling, mileage, safety......very satisfied with the hybrid....great mileage for a big car.....got the hybrid at just the right time with gas prices on the up.

Great Car! Very comfortable and getting 42 MPG !

by Lmonaco from Bordentown, NJ on Sun Jun 23 2019

We have had this car for almost a year now and I thing back about how I was on the fence about getting the hybrid vs the standard V6 gas engine. I am so glad I went hybrid. I absolutely love the car. Its genuinely fun to drive, quiet - very quiet, handles great.. all this and getting 42 mpg. I'm still in awe. We still have my wifes "15" Avalon V6, and that drives great and may be quicker when you get into the pedal but there is a slight delay when you punch it, With the Hybrid the power is instant and smooth. The Hybrid is not as fast as the V6 but not by much.... and I have to mention again - 42mpg for a large comfortable car - I'm still smiling!

2019 Avalon hybrid

by Dan Northern Wisc from Gordon,Wisconsin on Sat Aug 18 2018

I only own this for a week and a half but it exceeds in mileage more than I ever would think. I drove from Milwaukee to northern Wisconsin and I was going 75 miles an hour and it got me 46 miles to gallon. I am a person with back problems.in this car I could drive 200 miles and get out with no problem. Usually I have to take longer breaks for other cars. Very impressed

Smooth ride, easy driving, luxury all the way.

by Rx 2 from Butte, MT on Fri Nov 16 2018

This car had everything that I wanted in a new car. Heated and cooled seats. Heated back seats. Heated steering wheel. Lots of leg and head room. Plenty of charge ports for portable devices. Lots of safety features! A beautiful exterior and luxury interior.

Beautiful car with all the bells and whistles

by BillT from Mountain View, CA on Tue Feb 12 2019

This car has all and more of the attributes that I was looking for (hybrid for good gas mileage, HUD, interior styling and leather, exterior)

Best value full sedan money can buy

by StanTheAvalonHybridFan from Gold River, Ca on Fri Jun 07 2019

Great quality, style, performance, safety and comfort for a car at half the price of a Tesla. The new Toyota Avalon Hybrid is worth every penny paid!

1 2 3 4