2019 Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

Have You Driven the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid?

Fantastic Automobile

by DeeBee from Huntersville, N.C. on Thu Aug 23 2018

I just REALLY love this car. It is beautiful, comfortable, and everything I want, inside and out. I have not had a 4 door car since probably 1966(only 4 door in my lifetime), which I hated. THIS car, I love. Was worried about get-up-and-go with a 4 cylinder, but this car really performs like my former 8 cylinder cars. It is ultra quiet, inside and out, and after driving (not creeping, either)I have driven 400 miles since purchasing last week and still have nearly 1/4 tank of gas. What a pleasure using regular gas (will save 60+ cents per gallon from previous high-test automobile when I fill up). Am sure I will actually get the 43 mpg advertised. This car has not only a backup camera showing objects and other autos, it shows - clearly - people crossing behind your car. I did splurge and get the fancy 14 speaker radio, which is great! I am a senior citizen and this car may be the last automobile I purchase, but I plan to keep it as long as I am able to drive. Then, I will hire a driver for me and my lovely 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XSE. BTW, I haven't tried out the Sport mode yet, but the ECO mode really performs! I did use the internet sites and saved some money, too. Being a female it made me more comfortable wheeling and dealing with the dealerships.

Just a great car...this is my 3rd Avalon Limited

by Dave from Huntersville,NC. on Mon Jun 18 2018

they knocked it outta the park on this one!..exterior.interior,handling, mileage, safety......very satisfied with the hybrid....great mileage for a big car.....got the hybrid at just the right time with gas prices on the up.

2019 Avalon hybrid

by Dan Northern Wisc from Gordon,Wisconsin on Sat Aug 18 2018

I only own this for a week and a half but it exceeds in mileage more than I ever would think. I drove from Milwaukee to northern Wisconsin and I was going 75 miles an hour and it got me 46 miles to gallon. I am a person with back problems.in this car I could drive 200 miles and get out with no problem. Usually I have to take longer breaks for other cars. Very impressed

Nice Car

by CarlS from Clinton, OH on Tue Nov 06 2018

This is a great car. Wish it didn't have such a big front grill, but the rest of the styling is great. Hybrid is performing well.

Very comfortable and quiet

by Big C from Aiken on Sat Jul 21 2018

This car replaced a Lincoln hybrid. There is very little difference between the two, the Avalon has a slightly larger trunk and actually seems roomier inside.

Smoothest riding car I have ever driven

by Zardoz from Christiansburg, VA on Sat Oct 20 2018

Have always owned Toyota's, and put between 100k and 200k miles on every model without any problems. Other than regular maintenance, I have never had a breakdown or needed any major service on any of them. Was time to replace our 2006 Avalon, with 203k miles, so I test drove the gas powered XLE and was mightily impressed with it's performance, handling, and smooth ride. Since I wanted a Hybrid, I had to wait for one to come in before driving it. As expected the Hybrid did not have the get up and go of the gas powered model, but it's acceleration is more than adequate, and very surprisingly peppy for a Hybrid. The Hybrid is not as quite as the gas powered model, but it's more of a difference in engine noise that volume, and the Limited that we settled on is even quieter that the XLE. Of course when not driving on the highway, it's super quiet, like all hybrids I imagine. It took a while for me to get used to all the safety features, but all features work as advertised, without any glitches so far. So far we are extremely pleased with the Avalon Limited.