2021 Toyota C-HR consumer reviews

side view of 2021 C-HR Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota C-HR
Shop the 2021 Toyota C-HR

Great vehicle

Affordable, low cost of ownership. Very smooth and fuel efficient. Very slick model. Love to drive it in the city because is very compact. Easy to park

Not Available

It has all I need and, I would like they make a model with sun roof .It has a beautiful shape, I like everything on it .

Comfortable and easy to drive

I love everything about this car! It’s a mini SUV. Great gas mileage, easy to get in and out of, easy to see the road and other cars, great interior design and smooth driving.

Sharpest Car I’ve Ever Owned

This is a great little SUV and it is just what we were looking for. We are excited about the gas mileage and will be enjoying taking our first road trip in it this weekend. I think my husband and I will be looking pretty sharp in this little beauty.

I love it!

After 6 Rav 4s I decided to go with something different. I'm so glad that I did. It's sharp looking and fun to drive. I really love it! Thank you!

Amazing!

The car has met my needs and I am truly thankful to be able to drive comfortably. The vehicle has all the up to date technology and it suits my needs

My dream car

Modern beautiful style. Confortable and safe. Exactly what I need. Toyota is a reliable car. This specific model has useful the safety fixtures . I always driving toyota

From 2018 to a 2021

I love my car. Stayed with the model just did an upgrade. I’m enjoying my XLE model and really like the blind spot monitors on my mirrors ...something my 2018 LE didn’t have.

Great vehicle

This vehicle meets my needs in comfort and reliability. This is my second new Toyota I have purchased. I really like my Toyota’s that I have purchased.

A very smooth drive, love it

I love the design, the color I was able to pick I love all the details and features that that she has. The drive is very smooth and quiet.