2023 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2023 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2023 Toyota Camry

Toyota keeps improving the perfect car

This is my second Camry and Toyota just keeps improving the design, performance, mpg, and quality. The Camry is known for it's reliability and I can attest to that. My previous Camry had 185,000 miles on it, did not use any oil and never had any major repairs (just the usual tires, brakes, oil changes, etc.) This latest model is even quieter, more powerful, more comfortable, and the entertainment/navigation are easy to use and respond very quickly.

2023 Camry XSE-Complete Package!

I needed a new car after an accident & found a 2023 Toyota Camry XSE with rare V-6 engine. Complete package for comfort, reliability, & awesome performance. It seemed overpriced at the time but after owning it for 10 months & putting 7000 miles on it I realized it has every option available. It also has a large car feel when you drive it. I could not be happier after buying this beauty. Toyota knows how to build great cars that are actually fun to drive.

Love this car!

Love, love my new car. Comfortable and sporty and nice safety features. Would definitely recommend a 2023 Toyota Camry SE. It has a nice smooth ride and all the options.

Rest of Story

At 1 year old 7900 miles: 8 speed automatic trans is far superior than competing models with CVT, that feels like pushing on wet sponge. Automatic HVAC works well & seldom used. Manual control liked better. Tiny digital buttons for fan, air outlets & more are detested. Old style three large circular knobs is easier. {Temp, Fan & Air outlets.}. Words on steering wheel controls are small & grey. (Needs to be white text.) For LE trim level blind spot with RCTA {rear cross traffic alert) is an option. Many LE trim do not have. Works well, except beeb for person/car behind not loud enough. Comfort is good. Gets rated MPG. Radar cruise control is standard & liked. Does not have & do not want stop & go, or some other name, that turns motor off at traffic lights. Only Toyota specifies oil 0W-16. Others makes use 0W-20. Full synthetic oil must be used & is costly. Blend or conventional oil not allowed. Comes with spare tire & jack. Some cars do not have.Toyoguard $699 option is poor value. Also clear film on door edges & under handles is an often dealer installed option absurdly over priced. These items have no resale value. Floor mats (4) are top quality & not worth $330 as factory option. Instead buy online for $50. To avoid these items, car was factory order that took 18 weeks. Then can get colors wanted. Front grille is ugly, since 2018. Style change is 2015 model year. Overall great quality. Owner does not commute to work. Uses Camry to go out for lunch, run errands & visit towns 20 miles away.

2023 XLE was the trim one trim for me Camry!!!!!!!

The 2023 Camry xle is the best car I’ve ever owned she is a beauty of a car and she is reliable the xse trim at the dealership when I got her at the time had red interior and ambient lighting and red start up logo no thank you no red for me the xle kept it blue and true with blue ambient lighting start up logo and so buttons in interior thank you xle or I would have passed on the camry

23 Toyota Camry

Best car I have ever owned so far, we bought it November and so far it has been better than expected! I would buy it again!

2023 CAMRY XSE

Our 2023 Camry XSE is a beauty. Beyond that are the safety features that are built into this car. They include a heads up display on the windshield, a lane centering function, 360 optical display, Blind Spot Monitor and more.

Nice choice if wanting a sedan!

2023 Toyota Camry XSE. I am impressed in overall quality. Mileage actual 38 Hwy. 33-34 City. Comfort close to larger vehicles. I would recommend this vehicle.

Best value for the money

Best new car I ever owned. Love the high tech and the rear view camera. Very nice interior. Rides really great. The air is great.

A fantastic Vehicle

My 2023 Camry TRD is perfect in every way. Great performance and styling. Also a good value for such a special car. Beautiful inside and out.