2022 Toyota Corolla Cross consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.2
Explore the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross
Shop the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross

FUN, CHEERFUL & RELIABLE

I personally LOVE my 2022 Blue Metallic Crush Toyota Corolla Cross. I bought it brand new, site unseen in March 2022 I picked it up! No issues at all. I love the way it handles and she's snow loving for sure! Compared to my 2011 Kia Sorento, this car is amazing! I was backed into on black friday so my Corolla Cross is currently in the body shop (finally) and I miss it so much! I love the all weather floor mats and it's spacious enough for my tall son! I'm a bigger girl and have no issues! I have a commute to work and the drive is smooth. I don't notice abnormal road noise. I love the blue interior lightening at night. Lets face it...Cars are not made the way they used to but I'm very happy with my purchase!

1.0

Cautions About Corolla Cross 2022

Extremely unhappy with the performance of this 22 edition. Car broke down within 4 months we paid a lot for. The battery goes dead and the braking system fails. It was extremely frustrating and really put us in a bad situation. Be extra cautious if you consider buying this particular toyota. It's not perfect either but Honda is much better. This particular Corolla functions more as an EV and is very unreliable. This is a safety caution.

1.0

Wish I never made this mistake!

I have had this thing 6 months and I have had back to the dealership with complaints and issues since the second month. Shaking in the front while driving, rough feeling idle, issues with not wanting to go back into drive after coming to a complete stop, plastic accordian in sunroof popped off track and crunched up into sun roof inside wheel wells has a pocket in the plastic where road debris and snow get stuck in and then rubs against front tires, plastic piece on outside of doors comes loose, and it doesn't have enough power to get out of its own way!

4.0

Fun car, good on gas, needs more horsepower

I bought this car to utilize as my every-day driver. It looks like a 3/4 version of a RAV4 and I quite like the styling. I took it on a trip to New Mexico recently and it did well. I love the radar ranging cruise control found on most Toyotas. Good gas mileage. My biggest complaint is the engine. The car is underpowered and needs to be fitted with an engine that has more horsepower. If you want this car (as I did) for around town driving then it's the car for you. However, if you do a lot of traveling or are on the road a lot I would recommend the Rav4.

Wonderful small SUV. Fits right for olderdults

Car for mature aduls, perfect size for our needs. Past RAV4 owner, looks and feels like one. Handles wonderfully! Looks great! Recommend this car to the serious driver.

Not My Best Toyota Purchase

I was charged $30,000.00 for a corolla cross L. That was the base price. It had no cargo cover. Had 2 pay an additional $100.00 to get one. Disappointed realizing I was unprepared going in and taken advantage of. About the vehicle. I don't like the fact that the cd player is gone and all you have is FM/AM radio with 3 months trial of Sirius. The interior seems somewhat cramped. I don't feel this is a family vehicle. Unless you have small children are passengers. Those in rear seating have a problem if both driver & passenger have long legs, and head room for a person (6'2) can be a little uncomfortable. It has a slow start, so I don't recommend pulling into oncoming traffic that's moving quickly. The exterior has a smooth look, but don't recommend white or pearl as a color. I have owned several toyota's, and normally love the model, however, jury still out on this one.

Great vehicule punching above its price.

Love driving this vehicule. Smooth ride, decent acceleration, easy on fuel and has many features for its category. I would recommend to seriously consider buying one. Love cargo space when I go to Cosco.

Excellent choice!

I’ve had my cross LE AWD for 6 months. It’s a solidly built suv, excellent features for a mid-trim. I found it quieter than the newer RAV4. Smooth, easy to drive and the perfect size. Acceleration is adequate/good and enough for me and my driving style. Gas on the open road has been excellent, I have achieved 35MPG!! Reliability and resale value is my top priority. Highly recommended overall!

Great car

I love my Corolla Cross. It handles great and has great features. Very easy to drive , It’s fast from the take off. Also gets good gas mileage.

3.0

2022 Cross road noisy

I have the 2022 LE, Car looks good, gets 27mpg in town. Purchased vehicle site unseen and picked up at night and only drove in a 45-55mph area. Shame on me! Trying get my wife a Christmas present. The main issues for us is ROAD NOISE! No insulation or cavity wax/sound pads or undercoat. Not happy with this car for 25k. Also the command screen offers navigation but you have to go to the app and then it does not offer so then you have to call etc. The interior has limited pockets for things. Around town a pretty good car handles well, Hwy tripe too much noise. No Cd, no Garage door option, sets well for average size person, don't like the cruise slow down option, seat belt ding is way too loud! Like the lane change warning feature and rear cross traffic indicator.