2024 Toyota Prius consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Toyota Prius
Shop the 2024 Toyota Prius

A very good car

Unlike prior versions of the Prius, my 2024 Prius is a REAL car. It has plenty of power (196 hp), handles very well, and looks sharp (eliciting many positive comments). I am getting gas mileage between 45 and 55 MPG, with one reading in excess of 60 MPG on the highway at 60 MPH and cruise control on. Downside is that the rear seat may be too small for large adults and the trunk is on the smaller side, but the rear seats fold, so not a problem for most shopping forays. BTW, I am 6'4" tall and have over an inch and one-half headroom. I consider this a great automobile if you don't need an SUV. Good work Toyota!

2024 Toyota Prius is the best bang for the buck

This is the first car I ever bought that seems to be perfect. The price is proba ly the best value out there for a new car as well. It's fast, comfortable, gets amazing gas mileage and it looks like a sports car.

4.0

Unique car that I hope to drive for many years.

Amazing milage and appearance. I love the look, very futuristic. I drove for 3 hours at 75 or better on the interstate and still averaged 46 mpg. Around the town its normally in the upper 50s and more often than not in the low 60s mpg. Im very happy and expect to keep this car for many years. The areas that can use improvement is the highway noise and the very poor sounding stereo that I'm soon replacing. I was surprised that the car didn't have factory window tinting as well. I have had this car just under a month and I never seem them on the road. I love the safety features and I was surprised to learn the car drives itself. The large screen is great for displaying my cell phone information. It even gives a summary of the trip you just completed.

Noticeably more powerful

This is not your granddads Prius! While I just got mine yesterday, the increased pickup is striking. Got the LE AWD and only disappointed that there’s no automatic light or wiper setting which were standard on the basic model of my previous car. Easy to get used to these luxuries! Don’t know enough to rate reliability.