2018 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2018 Toyota RAV4

The best

The best I have ever drove. I love this SUV, my friends going to buy another one. I told everyone about this dealer. I recomend it

Very Reliable & Safe car for the family

This is my 2nd time purchasing a Rav4. Very reliable and meets all of my family needs. We use this car for trips and everyday use.

Amazing vehicle

This car is all you need for your family or personal use, while it is a safe family car, it is also one of the most fun to drive vehicles I have ever owned, it does not hesitate when you step on the gas!

the car is perfect for me

its drive well and interior is up to date...engine is in perfect condition and very clean no mechanical issue and its ready to drive..so far the best I've had

3.3

Outstanding mechanically, has too much road noise

My wife drives and likes only because of the size, I would never buy a RAV4 again. too much road noise and not comfortable on trips over an hour long. Very dependable, economic, and looks nice.

Absolutely love my RAV4

This is my 2nd RAV4. I drove my last one to the ground. It had 258,000 miles on it. I had very little work done to it. The breaks were only changed once. If you want a reliable, low- maintenance, attractive vehicle, this is the one for you!

Feel so much more safe than I have before.

The RAV 4 has met all my needs and more. I am a grandmother and wanted a car that met my need for safety while carpooling my grand children. Love the safety features it gives me.

Just bought it but very pleased so far.

Exactly what i was looking for. I bought mine for traveling and vacations. Plenty of room for all my essentials. I’d recommend this vehicle to anyone.

So far so good, I love it.

Hmmm, I like the feel of it, I like the comfort. Even though EVERYONE told me to buy Toyota, the interior carpet seems cheep. I get that they are more about performance, that is why I bought this vehicle! But hey, I'm a woman who notices these things. I'm looking forward to having this SUV for many, many years! Thank you!

4.0

As long as my wife is happy

This one made my wife happy and gets her where she needs to go without any problem. It's got hook up with her son's phone also