2018 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2018 Toyota RAV4

Toyota Rav 4 great car and very reliable

I love the all wheel drive on the Rav4 and the heated seats and steering wheel is great in the winter! It is very dependable and have not had any major problems with the car - just routine maintenance.

One of the best car i own

Great good milleage lovely color reliable fun to drive it has lots of options side mirror indicator for vehicle on the side brake option in case you are too near

This is my third RAV4 -I love it!

There is room for almost anything. (I even fit an adult tricycle in it!) I feel very safe & secure in this car and it’s fun to drive!

4.3

Most realiabe car i owned

This car meet all my needs , great car - gas saver good radio -- sound neutral I like toyotas , this one i will try and well see

Love This Car!

This car has everything we wanted. As owner of two dogs and frequent road trips, we love the cargo area which is very spacious, with plenty of room for dog crate.

Lia Toyota of Rockland Outstanding Sales & Service

This is my vehicle is outstanding! The safety features are amazing they make me feel safe when driving. Cant wait for the 2021's come out. Ask for Ana Collado Lia Toyota of Rock, she will give you a great price and service . Robert Radinson of the Service Dept. will treat you like a VIP!

Very reliable

Good visibility out the rear window, large side view mirrors, comfortable seats, good looking front grill area, adequate performance for merging onto the expressway. Easy to get in and get out of the front seats. Very good room for hauling things from Home Depot.

The Toyota RAV4 that I currently lease

The Toyota RAV4 is excellent it is the adventure series at sport y shop looking has speed that I need all-wheel drive great in the snow one of the best cars that I have owned

I love this car

This is an enjoyable vehicle to drive. It is the perfect size and easy to handle. I have driven it in rain and snow and couldn’t ask for a better SUV. I bought new and especially love the moon roof and heated side mirrors. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Most comfortable ride I ever had

I love this car. It's my 3rd rav4 and most enjoyable by far. I needed more room and that's what I got. I love the new features in it